XI: Bobby

Halloween is tomorrow, and that means the world depended on the Winchesters, the vampire, and the phoenix to keep them alive. On the drive to Bobby's home, Crimson had filled Kyan in on everything and I mean everything he missed out on and he needed to know for this mission. In this time, they spent a few weeks chatting with Castiel getting his input on certain plans...and getting Kyan his clothes.

"Is this 'Bobby' character nice?"

"Umm...he didn't kill me when he first met me...is that a good enough answer for you?"

Sam turns his head to look at both Kyan and Crimson in the back chatting while of course, Dean drove his baby Impala. "Just don't try to kill him, alright?"

"Of course not" Kyan shakes his head "I'm not a monster"

"Well bring that monster out tomorrow." Dean said taking a turn "and burn the whole damn mansion down."

"So we're doing the right thing, right?" Kyan asks hesitantly, he never had to kill someone before, let alone a whole mansion full of people so the thought of doing so felt uneasy to him.

"Yes. If we don't then after tomorrow the world will be full of vampires and every innocent person will be gone. Dean, Sam, Bobby, You, everyone."

"What about you?"

"I'm already a vampire. What's gonna happen to me? I'll change to evil and be like the others. I don't know what will happen after that though."

"Let's not talk about it because it's not going to come to that," Dean speaks up abruptly getting her head out of that area for now. "Common, me and Sammy has seen everything to be seen, how bad can this be?" Sam only swallowed his spit and leaned on the window, not wanting to make a comment or even jinx themselves.

"Dean is right, I have faith in all of us!" Kyan smiles and looks at Crimson then Dean in the rearview mirror. "Because together, we are all strong, stronger than any hostile demon we come across"

• • •

The group of friends makes it to Bobby's home, as they all walked to the front door they were asking Kyan questions about himself, Dean didn't care though.

"So Kyan where did you get your name from?" Crimson asks as Dean opened the front door, Sam was interested too. Kyan just felt so flattered that people want to learn something about him!

"Well it's a funny story, it's just a mineral my mother named me after—"

"Hey Bobby, we're here," Dean says out loud, rudely interrupting Kyan, as the group walked into Bobby's office where Bobby was reading books on vampires. Bobby peeked his head up and when he saw Kyan he was confused.

"Who the hell is that?" Bobby slams his book closed and rolled his wheelchair in front of his desk.

"Bobby...this is Kyan...he's uh...a friend," Dean said pointing to Kyan, Kyan just smiled and waved at him.

Bobby was still confused as hell. "What in the Kyanite?!"

"Hey, that's the mineral my mother named me after! Good job Bobby!"

"What?"

"Just ignore him—"

Dean and Bobby made their way to the next room to have a little chat leaving Kyan, Sam, and Crimson in the same room. Kyan looked over at his friends still smiling. "Bobby seems nice, I think he likes me!"

Sam pats Kyan's shoulder and nods his head and forced a smile "yes he does! Still don't burn anything!"

"You got it, Sammy!"