XII: The American Nightmare

Halloween Night

Halloween night. One day a year all children and horror lovers eagerly await their arrival. For children, it's the one night a year everyone is allowed to not be themselves, but whoever they want to be, and be rewarded by candy for doing so. And for the adults, witches and ghouls are eager to party and go down and lustful with alcohol as their holy grail.

Outside mother moon is full and shiny, just as expected she would be a month ago. Tonight is the night all the real monsters come out and have their meal. Halloween is their thanksgiving.

Tonight is the night for Requiem to open up their ceremony and party for new members of their vampire family. Just before they tear the world down with them, killing billions of citizens from around the earth. Unless the heroes had anything to do with it.

Midnight is in just a few hours, so the heroes had time to crash the party and stop this ceremony before it's too late. The drive will not belong because Dean's master skill at speeding triple the speed limit without being stopped by a police officer. He's just had so much practice on this skill.

"Okay, guys let's pack everything up and go" Sam buttoned up his cream and coca brown flannel in the front straight down. Sam has blue jeans on and a brown belt keeping them up and he had brown leather cowboy boots on matching his cowboy hat and he had a white bandana tied around his neck. You guessed it, Sam is a cowboy for Halloween. "Common guys" Sam picks up his white leather jacket from the jacket rack.

Dean walks in from the hallway wearing a very red and bedazzled blood-red tuxedo top and then he had black pants and black shoes on. On his head, he had metal devil horns.

"What is that? Crowley?" Sam asked as he saw him come through holding a pistol in his hand.

Dean rolled his eyes "Hyde picked it out. I think we're matching."

"Awe, the happy couple is matching their first costumes on their first Halloween as a couple." Sam poked at Deans' shoulder just teasing him as a baby brother would, and naturally, Dean was so annoyed.

"Keep this up and I'll break your face....really." Sam backed off.

"Hey, guys!" Kyan jumped down the stairs. The brothers widened their eyes when they saw was the Phoenix was wearing.

Kyan wore a white office shirt with a blue tie hanging down his chest, covered with a tan Trenchcoat. He had a black belt wrapped around the neck of his black pants keeping them up, and just below he had black loafers on. Guess who that is.

"Oh my god," Dean mutters, not expecting to see this gold and not exactly enjoying it either.

"You like it?!" Kyan smiled "Hyde told me to dress up as Castiel!"

"Of course she did." Sam mutters "where is Hyde?"

"I'm here." Crimson walks down the stairs and all cheeks flush red when they see her come down.

Crimson is wearing blood-red skin-tight latex lingerie that has a V-cut at the front of her chest going down halfway through her stomach. The open area is lightly roped by some string. She also had thigh had leather boots that go through up to her thighs and on both her arms she had blood-red latex braces that lengthen from her wrists up to her elbows. On one of her thighs, she had a red band, the same as a bride would wear at her wedding, hugging her tight. And finally, on her curled black-haired head she wore red metallic devil horns just like Dean did. As for makeup, her eyes and lips are the color red and black.