he cheats on you p.3

due to requests, i'm gonna write part three! also, thank you thank you thank you for 3.07K reads!! i never thought that i'd get this much reads,, keep requesting imagines, currently writing some as we speak !!

love youss xo

forth with the imagine

---

peter's pov.

i felt terrible. i just kissed the newbie, wendy, and lost my beautiful girl. i head back to camp with my head hung low. as i trod back to camp, i couldn't help but ask myself one thing.

why did i do it?

was i jealous that y/n was really close with felix? or did i just do it mindlessly? one thing i do know is that i love y/n. i turned around and sprinted back to the border and called out tiger lily's name. after a couple of minutes, a very angry tiger lily comes out of a tent and marches over to me.

"i said stay away pan! what part of stay away did you not get?" she screamed and i'm pretty sure that y/n heard. but she didn't come out of the tent.

"i want to see her tiger lily. i want to explain everything." i said bowing my head as i said that. "please tiger lily" i pleaded

"you have five minutes, if you so much as lay a finger on her or make her feel uncomfortable i will not hesitate to chop off your--" she screamed at me but i stopped her before she could say what she was about to say,

"i get it okay? 5 minutes" i said and sat down at the border cross legged and waited as tiger lily went to get y/n, the love of my life. i buried my head in my hands and ran a hand through my already messy hair. then i saw her and i swear my heart jumped into my throat. she sat opposite me and stared at me with hateful, blood shot eyes. this wasn't her. she looked menacing and scary, this wasn't my y/n.

"hi" i attempted to make conversation with her but she just stared.

"just get it over and fucking done with pan." she spat hatefully at me.

"i love you y/n. i didn't know what i was doing and i don't even think that was me. it was my shadow, it kept telling me to do it other wise he will, and he did. he jumped into my body and made me do it. i'm so sorry love, i love yo--" she interrupted me by kissing me. when we broke apart she said that she understands and she forgives me. we stood up and made our way home.

i guess villains have happy endings too.