he cheats on you

you were sitting on a log at camp waiting for peter, your boyfriend, to get back from hunting, along with the other lost boys and wendy. but you got bored so you decide to have a wander round and go to your best friend, tiger lily's on the other side of the island, you were allowed to cross the border, but you and you only.

you take the usual path to the border when you hear strange noises somewhere. the thing was, you had super hearing that allowed you to pick up any sounds on the island. you decided to follow the noise when you heard peter's voice and a girl voice giggling, you knew you were near. you got to the source of the noises to see your boyfriend, peter pan pinning the new new girl, wendy up against a tree. you sucessfully come up behind them and clear your throat

"sorry to interrupt your little makeout session, but peter is my man, bitch. well, was" you spat loudly giving them an obvious shock and a flustered peter turned around to look you in the eyes. "and as for you, pan," you say, taking your hateful eyes off of wendy and emphasising his name, "we are over. go fuck your little bitch. i'll be out of your camp by tonight. bye." you turned to walk away, you would not cry over him, you kept telling yourself. but you turned around to say one more thing. "one more thing pan, i hope you forget those seven years we spent together. i fucking hate you." but then turned around and whispered "i love you."

you then ran to tiger lily's with peter at your heels the whole way. you got to tiger lily's and crossed, but peter couldn't.

"TIGER LILY" you screamed and fell to the ground, sobs consuming you while peter was watching you from outside...

--

what will happen next??