★Introduction★

★Greetings and Welcome to the Stories!★

I will set the rules and guidelines in this introduction so you understand what the heck's going on. This huge fan fiction is a combination of multiple chapters containing moderate-sized stories about Wings of Fire ships, or in other terms, these are considered one shots.

☆Rules:☆

I don't have any preference on ships to write about, so I'll be taking requests.

You can request any Wings of Fire ship to me to write about; this can be communicated through the comment section on the story or even through messaging.

Remember that majority rules, so if a ship appears to be more popular than the other, I'll write about that one first.

I will write about gay pairs either gender, deceased characters in their respective timeline, cursed ships and pairs with large age gaps.

I will not add special characteristics to characters outside of the cannon lore; simplified, I will not make Clay blind, Glory sick, Anemone an adult, Deathbringer and Glory the same age, Winter female, etc.

An exception to this rule is timeline placement. If a story takes place before Starflight is blind, he is not blind in that story. If a story takes place before Pantala's known existence to the Pyrrhian dragons, characters would be unaware of Pantala's existence in that story. If a story takes place during The Lost Heir, Anemone is younger in that story rather than older like in Moon Rising.

I will not do characters who are canonly under the age of 3.

I want to make it very clear that this is not an X Reader story; cannon characters with cannon characters only.

This is not an OC story either; cannon characters with cannon characters only.