★What is Right and What is Wrong (Darksight)★

The hybrid animus found his love in the opening of a dark cave apart of the tallest peak of the Claws of the Clouds range, Agate Mountain. The claustrophobic space sent shivers down the spines of whoever dared to alter the paths of fate. Statements of betrayal made it almost impossible to trust one another with the present two's minds. The devious hybrid knew exactly what she planned to do, and he only wanted to make things right between them.

     "Before you began to shower me with your wisdom Clearsight, tell me, are you sure whatever you plan to do is worth it?" Darkstalker asked, suspiciously accelerating towards the dramatic actor in her play.

     "Darkstalker, how come you act this way? You think I have a plan? I had a plan all along until now!" Clearsight poured her emotion into the animus' cup. "How come we always end up here? What does it take to let me love you?"

     "It takes nothing! Just love me!" the hybrid played her game. "We can make the future whatever we want!"

     "Not if we want different things," she responded rather calmly. "Not if we can't even agree on what is right and what is wrong."

     The sleek nightwing with desirable scales turned towards the brightness of the dark cave. She felt that the timing was right and that she couldn't continue her act for much longer. She moved to the animus who stalked the dark or in a distant future, stalked with the dark, and recited her final words almost from a resounding memory. The events of the future were clear from here on out to a close-minded dragon with fake sightings of a desired legacy, but to an intercepting force of chaos theory, another evil desired to change these certain events.

     "I tried to save you, but you wouldn't let me," Clearsight spoke in her perfect voice.

     "It takes one dead dragon to make you think I'm a monster," Darkstalker acted along like Clearsight was a preposterous dragon.

     "No..." the beautiful, black nightwing said. "I don't need to answer for your crimes."

     "I'm nothing like Arctic you misguided nightwing!" Darkstalker tackled the nightwing amidst their play.

     As things aligned into place for the rest of the black death of time, Clearsight slid her enchanted bracelet onto the smooth arm of the animus she supposedly cared for so much: the eyes were supposed to blacken, the dragon was supposed to fall, the darkness was supposed to consume the chances of a happy life, Clearsight was supposed to be the hero, but she was not. It was as if time stopped at that moment and as if the play was never reenacted properly. Did she do it wrong? What did she expect would happen? How is he still standing among the dark walls of the cave? Or was she...

     "Evil? Who am I to you Clearsight? What role do I play in your story? Because I know what role you play in mine? You think you can betray me first? You think I'm the distrustful nightwing in your story? You're the distrustful one in mine?" the hybrid stood against time and its next thousand years. "You're not the only one who can see the future. Give up the dramatic act! I know what you're really doing! You're using me to look like a hero in everyone else's story! You're using me to be the queen of your own future! You never loved me, you love that stupid beetlewing, Sunstreak!"

     Clearsight was struck with pure shock. How did he find out her plan? What was she going to do next? Fate took her by the strings again as everything fell out of reach in her mind. The future she wanted was gone, and an empty void of pure despair for all awaited her and the unsuspecting victims of the imperfect universe. A magic scroll found its way to Darkstalker's talons as he grinned an evil smile.