★Love Letter (Turtlejou)★

The plump, seawing animus arrived at the beautiful peaks of Jade Mountain. The eleven representatives to fly to Pantala had been chosen, and luckily, his world saving days were over. His sister, Tsunami, was still a world saving dragon and was destined to once again, save the world. She flew far ahead of him with her strong wings to try to visit the last feast with her family she may ever go to.

     The nightwing, Fatespeaker, was not there to greet him at the entrance to the academy; she was busy doing other things. Turtle let himself inside and was certain to see his friend, Kinkajou, somewhere around the dim halls of the mountain's interior. The place was very empty and that loneliness pressed on Turtle's insignificant mind. The other students were probably ordered to their queens' meetings to catch up on the Pantalan crisis and afterwards, probably celebrated unity and togetherness as fate stuck dragons of type side by side.

      Would an offer ever reach Turtle? He was not sure of his desire to be invited to a feast or a festival. Moonwatcher and Qibli had their plans, and so did his friend, Winter, with his strange icewing friend, Lynx. He had not seen his true friend, Kinkajou, in a while; he was busied with the task of swimming to another continent. He continued to walk as other thoughts crowded his mind and eventually came across what he was looking for.

     "Hey! You're actually here!" Turtle's lost had become found. "You've been gone forever! Just like Qibli and Moonwatcher!"

     "Hello, Kinkajou," the nervous seawing spoke. "I'm glad you haven't forgot about me yet."

     "I could never forget your cute face!" Kinkajou said with her young still present.

     Turtle blushed with his older presence as words meant different things between the two, "You want to go to the lake?"

     "Of course!" the rainwing grabbed the slightly bigger seawing by the shoulder.

     She pulled the animus through the elegant caves systems of the decorated academy and leaded him to the heart of the mountain. They arrived quicker then Turtle had anticipated and found that they weren't alone; Anemone and Tamarin had already taken the lake all to themselves. Turtle and Kinkajou approached the cove of the big lake, and Anemone swam over to greet them.

     "Hello brother. Long time, no see," the pale blue seawing winked. "I see you brought Kinkajou down here after your knight's journey to have some fun."

     "Umm, yes," Turtle answered, embarrassed that this was the one dragon he had to see at this exact moment.

     "Well, me and my girlfriend got here first, so take your girlfriend and find somewhere else to be private!" Anemone shouted at the embarrassed seawing.

     "Okay, fine! I have somewhere better for us to go anyway, Turtle," Kinkajou defended her flustered seawing friend.

     Anemone began to laugh as Tamarin found her way over to her. Kinkajou and Turtle left as Tamarin began to whisper softly in her girlfriend's ear. The confident rainwing led her shy friend out of the cave and walked deeper into the mountain's heart. They came to a sacred place where no light reached other then those the torches stole. Waterfalls poured from the sealing, torchlight reflecting off their elegant, surging figures. Stalactites clung to the dimly lit walls of the deep cave as Turtle looked around the open space of pure imagination and beauty.

     "What do you think of this place Turtle?" Kinkajou asked her bewildered friend. "I've had time to look around the academy, and there's some pretty cool caves inside here that nobody's bothered to search for. Anyways, I have something to give you."