𝐀 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐧

Jake has his head in his hands. The decision he's about to make is an immense one. Making the wrong choice could make or break the state of his crew members. His whole family.

"You're saying that if I do this, you'll cover Big Deal's expenses for all of three months?" he asks again, still very, very deep in thought. To be forthright, he could honestly say that he'd already made a decision. He'd do anything for Big Deal. But he still has to solidify his resolve.

"Yep. Three months, Jakey boy. I might even add in a little extra if you do well," you say, your mouth a coquettish twist of skin.

"Uh huh, yeah. Who'll be teaching me though? If I decide to accept." Stalling. He's just stalling at this point.

"Well, since I did just show you what you have to do, I could be your teacher. But if you want to have someone else teach you this, I could ask one of my friends to be your coach." You laugh. "I suppose you're thinking about how embarrassing it might be to have me see you do hip—"

"Please don't finish that sentence." Jake raises his head, an expression of nascent dread on his face. He can feel it in the pit in his stomach, too. "I'll do it, okay? Just promise me you'll take care of Big Deal while I deal with your... demands."

"Hey, this crew is the same thing to me as it is to you. You don't have to worry about them. Anyway, I'll have Jerry here with me."

"No. Jerry will be my back-up here. I can't do this alone."

"What? Well, I suppose that's alright. I can handle the crew myself anyway. But you're gonna have to learn it fast, Jakey. I just might shorten the terms of our agreement if you take too long."

"I know I have nothing to worry about. You're not the kind of person to go back on your promises."

"Yeah, you're right. But... hurry the learning process up, I guess. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun watching you." You pat Jerry's head as he steps up to stand next to you. "And Jerry, too."

Jake adds another name to the list. "And Brad." The other bald executive perks up at the mention of his name, turning away from his food to look at the close circle you, Jerry and Jake have formed.

"What's up, boss? Bosses, I mean." Brad stands from his seat to stand by your side as well.

"You're going to have to join me in hell," Jake says.

"We've been to worse places than that, boss. What is (Y/N) making you do this time?"

"What do you mean 'this time'?" The three look at you with frowns on each of their faces. "Oh, come on! That was one time!"

"Moving on. Jerry, Brad, we head out to complete our mission tomorrow. Steel your resolve. This is going to be one hell of a mission."

"But boss... what're they making us do?"

Jake can't answer. Not yet. He still has to prepare his own resolve. "Something very, very humiliating. Just... prepare yourselves."