𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞

Jake hates how right he is about this.

"Jake Kim, right? Yeah, regardless of who you are, stop being shy about what you're doing! It's just a dance! And your body coordination is incredible! Not to mention that ass... You should have more confidence in yourself!"

Why, oh, why? Why did he agree to do this?

For Big Deal, Jake. For Big Deal.

Of course. For Big Deal. He'd do anything for his crew. His family.

He just has to get through this.

But you could have at least chosen to make him fight someone or something. Why did you have to make him dance?

"Jake Kim! Are you spacing out on us again? After literally two minutes? Look at your friends, Jerry and... what's your name again?" The instructor, your friend, gets all up in Brad's face. Jake has to give it to him. He is just as much of a pain in the ass as you are. "Brad, is it? Yeah! Look at your friend Bradley! The both of them are giving it their all! Aren't you their leader? What are you doing, acting all shy and closed-off?"

"It's just Brad, man," Jake corrects him. He stands from his seat on the floor of the practice room to put a hand on his right-hand man's shoulder as he takes a defensive stance in front of Jake.

"Show Jake some respect. You may be my other boss's friend, but that does not give you the right to besmirch my true boss's name," Jerry says in a low, dangerous voice.

"Wow, Jerry. Did you learn a new word at school? Even I don't know what that means," Jake says, both genuine and trying to distract Jerry. It works. Jerry smiles quietly at the praise.

"Alright, people. Sorry for disrespecting you, boss-man." Your friend turned thug instructor holds a hand out to him. Jake shakes it firmly. "Let's get back to practice. For your friends, right?"