1770, Claudius Valentine

That pen sure has something to do with this. It was haunting especially that I couldn't find the way back. Tried scribbling faces in the 20th just so I could return, tried Jimmy, the bully when I was an orphan, even tried Anna, Helen's niece. However, still stuck with this breeches and a red coat with long tail, covering the ruffles on my shirt with high collars and what's even more out of style are these socks pulled up. Like who this girl on my palm is, she must know the hows and nevermind the whys. I just want to go home.

Until it hits me. Of course, how can I not know? She was Paris but in the 18th, still as ravishing as how unreachable she was.

She's like a star. I see forever that I couldn't get a hold of.

"Prince Valentine of Titania? Here is thy way to the palace," says someone in her 70s that I immediately recognized.

"Helen! Goodness! Is it really you?"

"How can a prince know such a lowly servant? It's an honour."

Okay. She doesn't know me in this era. "Where are we heading?" As I follow her footsteps.

"To marry the queen, your highness." She stopped and gestured to enter a huge golden gate that left me with awe and snapped right at the moment I realized what she said.

"What the fuck?" Servants bowed to honour our arrival and I remain curious and shocked.

"Pardon?" she replied but what astonished me is her, my Paris, walking with dilated pupils, closing the gap between us. Exactly what I drawn."

My knees began to tremble as I whisper to Helen. "I-I mean, the girl I'm going to marry, is she, by chance...Paris?"

"Her mother, your highness."

And then I woke up.