1. Karma is a female dog

A dark figure could be seen running over the fashionable rooftops of eastern Tokyo. Another silhouette, with a weird tape-like scarf floating around them, was chasing the former. The full moon glared at the two for creating silent ruckus during the serene night.

Izuku's POV

It's been almost 2 years since that fateful day which led me to become what I am today. Society cast me aside as a quirkless reject, making me live through hell for almost 70% of my 15 year old life until now. The gruesome conditions led me to bottle up my emotions and pent up aggression for longer than needed, which ultimately proved to be good for me. I'm no longer the scared Midoriya Izuku who'd tremble at the sight of people, anticipating the worst. I'm Karma, the infamous Vigilante.

My boots tapped the rooftops but no footsteps were heard, thanks to my advanced noise cancelling boots. A marvellous weapon tried it's luck at apprehending me but failed gracefully as I dodged it's course by swaying. This is fun. I sprinted across a huge fence, looking for walls or buildings. Roads aren't exactly my thing. Closed areas give me more advantage but right now I was open to attacks. The dirtied poster of a blonde hypocrite I once fawned over didn't fail to escape my eye and I did NOT fight the obvious eye roll. All Might, the No.1 hero, my former idol. I remember the times I used to jump around with his action figure in my hands, pretending to be him. My room used to be All Might themed starting from pillowcases to walls- All red, gold and Persian blue. Now it's all black and grey with hints of white. Why? Because:

1 I've changed over the years and now anything flashy seems... bland for some reason.

2. My favourite hero is no longer All Might and I'm far more intrigued by my new idol, one that I know will always be a true hero in spirit. I've opted to go with his theme now.

Speaking of which, I am currently being chased by my new No.1. The gentleman known as Eraserhead in the pro hero world, a rare diamond in the rough. I've admired this man since I was young but as a kid, I was drawn to All Might's flashy charisma. I've had the privilege of seeing Eraserhead in action quite a few times in my All-Might-Is-My-God phase and slowly, I was drawn to the man like a moth drawn to a flame. One of the primary reasons was the fact that Eraserhead fights without his quirk and holy Kingofchimeraants! He's the most amazing fighter I've ever seen. Also, he's the reason I got into martial arts and I am proud to say that I've mastered it better than he could. But I don't blame him for slacking off. Poor guy has to deal with cocky brats with flashy quirks all day then go on a night patrol and... jeez! Does this man ever sleep? I mean, normal sleep, not the worn out caterpillar-like ensemble for a sleeping bag to take naps between classes. He looks dead tired all the time!

Once again, I was getting really REALLY distracted by my dominating fanboy side. I somehow managed to enter another part of the city and rushed into a nearby alley. Ducking by the corner, I saw Eraserhead stopping at the centre, panting with his hands on his knees. Sweat dripped from his creased forehead and he arched his neck to get some oxygen. Oh dear... I made him work extra hard today. Nevermind though, I'll get him some extra strong coffee by morning. I rolled my eyes as he started running straight, looking out for me. Wow.. his tenacity is god-tier.

Soon I realised my idiocy as I heard gunshots in a distant alley. Shit! So that's where he was heading! My hero! (no sarcasm intended) I got to the street and climbed on top of a building. Six thugs, three knocked out, one wrapped up in Eraser's scarf, one holding hostage and one aiming at him. I won't be needed under normal circumstances because Eraserhead's far more capable of dealing with groups like this but I made him participate in my little goose chase. My eyes widened in horror as the boy being held hostage forcefully escaped the hold and the thug with the gun tried to shoot him. AND ERASERHEAD YEETED HIMSELF TO SHIELD HIM!!