2. Crackpot and nya~

Izuku's POV

I woke up to my damn alarm clock chewing my ears out and groaned loudly. God... mornings..

I quickly went downstairs and fixed myself some leftover sandwiches in a box. It was 6:30 AM and I had to move fast. I took to the streets and within 10 minutes, reached my rented building- Emerald Cafe.

Ever since my dreams were brutally crushed by my former idol 2 years ago, I had to choose an alternative to aid me financially. At first, I started cleaning Dagobah beach and sold the scrap to accumulate funds. Then I used the funds to rent a building in the city and start a cafe. So I have coffee, tea, cakes and pastries and.... Drum roll... CaTs.

I opened the door, pulled the shutters up and entered the room where they were purring in joy to see me. I found six cats on the streets and named them Mia, Aiko, Sushi, Kuro, Allie and Macaroon- I think they're adorable names. I rubbed their heads and walked towards the counter to set things right when the door chimed.

A girl about my height with pink hair and yellowish eyes entered along with a tired looking purple haired boy who looked like he was done with life. I smiled as the girl approached me only to get hit by a newspaper... what the heck?

"Ow what the hell, Mei-chan?!"

Hatsume mei, my dear dear demon for a sister, glared at me while hitting me again... and again.

"When did you even sleep? Idiot, look at those eyebags! You look like this dipshit"  She hissed, pointing towards the boy who only let out an offended groan. That..... is my dear cat-bro, Shinso Hitoshi.

Shinso looked at Mei and puffed his cheeks in protest, "What the hell is wrong with you? Can't you stay for a full minute without targeting me?"

Shinso whines like a cat refusing to take a bath. It's honestly hilarious because he'd look goddamn adorable in a purple catsuit.

Mei rolled her eyes and turned to look at me, "I'll clean the place. You better start working on the stuff"

"I'll go bathe the cats," Shinso offered, like he usually does.

I grinned and nodded, hugging my siblings in everything but blood. Since I found them a year ago, they've been of immense help to me. In fact, Mei and Shinso have made it a habit to help me out at the cafe whenever they can and that too without pay!!! Their excuse? "You're our brother and we're here just to have fun! So shut your goddamn mouth and get us some coffee"
God I love them so much. They're the only family I have.

They finished their work and ordered their coffee. I baked some cookies for them and then we had breakfast together.

"So, anything interesting?"

I looked up at Mei as she and Shinso looked back at me with curious eyes. I chuckled and told them about the night's adventures, leaving them in surprise. Yes, Mei and Shinso know about me being Karma, that's how we met actually. They also know about my quirk. After breakfast, they both hugged me and left for UA.

Shinso is a student in General studies while Mei is a support course student at UA, my dream school. It seems I won't be able to see them again today as they had some projects to work on. Damn.. it's gonna be a boring day.