chapter 4

" well how do you'll wanna travel " Paul asked the boys.  We were now standing by my mini and there were two other black escalades and some buses. 

" what are our options?  " Liam asked I was still standing quietly next to nelson. 

" ok so there is Anna's car " Paul said poibting toward the mini cooper.

" I wanna go in the red shiny cooper " Louis yelled

" me too " Niall was next.

" alright then the boys travel with anna,  if it's ok " Paul asked me

" yea no problem " I said

" what about us?  " glynn asked

" you'll travel with me in this car " Paul said pointing towards the escalade

" okie " xenia replied by looking at me giving me the look.  I knew I had a lot of explaining to do. 

" I call shotgun " Niall screamt.  The crowd was still around us screaming like maniacs. 

" yea but whose driving," zayn asked

" me ofcourse " I said

" are you sure you know to drive this i mean you couldn't ride a bike when we were younger. " Liam said giving me an unsure look

" well you either get into the car or you walk choice is yours mate " I said

Liam just shrugged and got Into the car.  " feisty much " Louis said giving me a fist bump " if this was liam in England he would have created a ruckus,  I like you anna you keep the daddy under control " Louis joked further and we all erupted into laughter and liam huffed.

" Oh this is nothing liam once touched a spoon only cause anna asked him too.  Now he doesn't even look at spoons " Niall said

" alright if we are done talking about me let's leave " Liam said folding his arms. 

" aww li li I love you " I said ruffling his hair. 

" yea whatever " he said

I smiled at him but in my head the same thing what the girl had said kept on repeating on replay.  I shrugged moving ahead and getting into the drivers seat. 

Niall sat next to me.  Liam was behind me next to him was zayn in the centre louis was seated behind Niall and harry chose to sit on the seat behind making us leave the hood down and he dropped of his shoes dangling his feet either side of liam.  I could see him clearly through the mirrow and he was still watching me intently.  I started the car and put it into gear. 

" all set?  " I asked

" Oh boy here we go " zayn said while crossing his fingers. I rolled my eyes giving zayn the middle finger earning a laugh from everyone around.

I stepped on the gas and began to drive away.  A few girls actually started running behind the car.  Harry smiled at some of them and the rest of the boys waved.  Once we were clear i stepped further zooming onto the highway and making my way towards home.

We were currently just one stop sign away from home.  "ohh look at these food stalls " Niall said gesturing towards all the food vendors on the road

" Niall enough with the food you just hogged on the plane" Louis said smacking Niall on the head

" hey don't do that if Niall wants to eat he can. It's been ages since I had an eating competition with him.  He can't beat me.  I whip his ass at derby as well as eating " I said