chapter 12

I was up in my room trying to ignore all the sounds that were coming from downstairs.  The boys were making too much of noise setting up.  I looked at my room.  I am gonna miss this place a lot.  This is the place I had so many memories.  I had so many sleepovers with my friends here.  I remember chipping my tooth in the corner when I was 3 and how meridith and my granny used to exaggerate and tell the story.

I looked at the picture of my friends on the wall. It still had Joshua and Keith in the picture.  How ever far they may go they will always stay a part of my life. 

I decided to reminisce later and walked into the closet and opened the suitcase.  I started by laying the outfit for graduation on a hanger so it doesn't get mixed with the rest of my clothes.   I started by neatly folding  in various pairs  shorts and jeans.  I put in a lot of tops. Half my closet was empty .  Paul said I could carry two suitcases. 

Since maybe after tour I may not come back here I may have to go to university directly.  I need to start filing in applications next week. Hopefully someone may accept my application. I am pretty scared.

I was almost done.  I gathered whatever little makeup I had and put in into a pouch I did the same with the jewelery and other accessories I had.  I looked at my now half empty closet.  I just had a little stuff remaining. 

I decided to shower.  I spent two hours in here trying to fit in all my stuff into the suitcases. I somehow managed to get it done.  I never really travel much. I love the indoors but I also like the challenge of an outdoor adventure.  I better hurry and get into the shower. I need to go check on the house if the boys have not turned it upside down.

I walked into my bathroom stripping out of my clothes. I stepped into the shower.  After abouf 20 mins I think I got out and put my hair up wrapped into the towel. I walked out of the bathroom towel clad.  i slipped on a fresh pair of undergarments and slid into a dress.  I had left few clothes out that I could use these days while I am here.

I slipped on a pair of jeans that I absolutely loved. They were comfy.  I also s created a little secret joke with xenia and these jeans earned the tittle boyfriend jeans.  They were that awesome. I paired it with a sweater I had left out. It was striped and had a little pastel tinge to it .  I put on a pair of socks.  I loved wearing socks when I was indoors.  Is kindoff weird but I love it

I left my hair down since it was wet.  I applied lotion took my phone and walked out.  I walked down he stairs to find louis and liam changed and sitting by the couch.  The place looked perfect. There was smell of pizza in the entire house and the hall was  decorated with pillows to sit on and there was music playing lightly in the back ground.  The lights were dim just a tiny light in the corner. The sleeping bags were kept in the corner.  I just couldn't believe how these boys went from disaster to beautiful place.

" do you like " Louis asked pulling me out of my daze

" omg I love it " I squealed pulling them into a hug

" thank you thank you this will be the best night I will have with my friends thank you so much guys " I Said

" well don't thank us thank harry he was being the bossy one making sure everything was perrrrrfect " Liam said stressing on the word perfect just like I had seen him do in the best song ever video. I chuckled at my two friends. Just then the doorbell rang and I went over to open the door. In came barging in Aurelius and nelson arguing about something I know it would be retarded about some foot ball game or how hot some chick was. 

" hello to you too " I said to them both they just ignored my presence going over to the boys their new friends. I stood there amazed at the what just happened. My best friends have new friends now.  I chuckled at the way they were all doing some goofy handshake.