chapter 9

The boys had decided to come alone with me to school.  I got into my room deciding what to wear.  I quickly showered and slipped into the outfit I had set aside for myself. 

A pair of black leggings,  a white tank top and a black and white checkered flannel shirt.  I slipped into a pair of strappy sandals and picked up a black and white hand bag put in some cash and the credit cards my parents had given me.  I picked up my glares and walked out of my room. 

I had to start packing soon since I have to go on tour with the boys.  I should ask one of them to help to get a suit case down. 

I walked downstairs " that was quick " someone said startling me.  I looked around and seen harry standing by the kitchen counter.  He was sipping on a glass of juice.  I went over into the kitchen and sat on the bar stool we had around the island.

I smiled at him grabbing a banana to eat.  I realised it not caring about the fact that harry was sitting there and watching me eat.  He began staring and I looked at him " What?  You never seen a girl who likes a fruit eat before "I asked.  He chuckled " you really are something,  you don't take time to dress up yet you end up looking so pretty, and you love the same fruit thAt I love " he said

" anna " Niall called out. 

" yes Niall " I said

" have you seen my shoes " he called again.

" which one's Niall " I called again

" my white vans " he said again

" check under louis bed " I said

" why would they be there " he asked

" just check will you " i screamt back turning my attention towards harry.

" you were saying something " I said he just nodded no and smiled  i shrugged.

" what" he said.

" no your back to your moody self.  With the weird behavior again " I said.

" trust me you have nothing to worry about.  I finished saying what I was saying " he told me just then I felt a kiss on my cheek.  I turned around to find Niall smiling at me.

" what's up Niall " harry said

" how did you know my shoes were under louis bed " he asked.

" I seen you leave them there so I remembered " I told him.

" aren't you just miss I am so responsible " he said and harry and he chuckled.  I rolled my eyes.

" can we leave " I said

" what's taking these boys so long,  louis liam zayn get your arses down here " I yelled out.

I heard some rambling and all three boys came running down.  Zayn was still putting on his shoes.. Louis hair was all messed up.  He was still buttoning his shirt and liam was shoving his wallet into his pocket. 

" you'll take longer than a girl to dress,  let's leave " I said

" I am driving " harry said

" I call shotgun " I said we walked out.  I took the key to meridiths suv.  it would be easier for all of us to fit in meridith was i dont know where. Probably a Dereks house i guess she was mostly there.  She would just call every now and then.  I didn't blame her.  She had the habit of pushing my responsibility on others.  She first pushed it on my grandma and now that Paul was here she pushed my responsibility on Paul and clodagh. 

I still hadn't spoken to Paul after the incident.  I bet he will land up where we are going. He always does.  Obviously he is the boys bodyguard.