Why Do I Miss Him Being That Close To Me?

Raven

No, no, no, no! There's no way this could be happening... right? No way. I'm dreaming. This is some sick, twisted dream.

Remember last night? When everyone at Garfield's party got insanely fucked up? Yeah, well today, I fucked up. I'm currently laying in bed... with Garfield... in his room... NAKED! What the heck was I thinking?! I don't even remember anything from last night! I remember racking the line of coke, getting really dizzy, Garfield taking me to the balcony for some fresh air and a cigarette, and... that's it. That's all I remember. It also isn't helping that I've got a splitting headache. Fuck me.

Gahddammit! I'm an idiot. I at least hope we used protection...

I was silently freaking out as Gar slept soundly beside me, when I noticed his room.

Yes, I get distracted easily, shut up.

I had never been in here before, didn't really have the need to. But now that I am, I see that this room is so Gar. It's a mess, t-shirts and jackets everywhere, textbooks laid haphazardly on his desk, his console thinga-magig's wires were extremely tangled, 'Note to self; untangle that later,', his full body window was open as well, that could be extremely dangerous. Especially for someone like Gar. I mean, I'm not judging, but man this room is a pigsty. The bed doesn't even have a fitted sheet on it!

I got way too distracted just then. My inner panic continues for awhile before I realise... if I leave now, he never needs to know!

Good thinking, Raven. I talk to myself in my head way too much these days.

Anyway, so I get out of bed as quietly as possible, as to not wake him up. I pick up all my clothes one by one, and like a ninja, I slip out of his room unnoticed. I go straight into my room, change into a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie, and flop down on my bed, heaving a big sigh as I do so.

I can't stop thinking about waking up next to Gar. It was nice at first, before I realised what happened. His soft snores were cute, as well as the little bit of drool coming out of his mouth. But boy, that quickly turned into a nightmare when I realised what had happened,

"I was naked..." I say outloud, "he was naked..." I feel my face getting hot as I remember his torso.

It just looked so... solid...

I shake my thirsty thoughts out of my head,

"It's almost as if I like him..." I mumble, and then I gasp, bolting upright on my bed, "Ohmygod, do I like him?!?!"

No. No. No.... no? Do I? Ugh, I'm thinking too much.

To avoid my crisis, I decide to get some more sleep since it was still pretty early.

Maybe I'll forget I ever slept with him?
Nope, not a chance.
Great.

When I wake up, my head's feeling a bit better, but I'm not feeling better about the fact that I slept with Garfield! Of all people, Garfield fucking Logan??? I decide to go have a cigarette, and when I exit my room, I see Garfield, watching tv,

"Hey," I wave timidly, making a b-line for the balcony,

"Oh, Rae, hold up,"

Gahddammit.

I slowly turn towards him, my heart beating out of my chest,

"Yes?"

"Can I join you for a cig?"

"Uhh, yeah, I guess,"

"Cool!" he flashes me his bright-as-the-sun smile and opens the door to the balcony, stepping outside.