Prologue

Legends have said about people with inner magic. And its true.....

Long ago there was a planet called Gemstone Crystalia where 10 guardians as known the Gemnarians had protected their home and were ordered by a gentle king named King Echo. Echo believes that friendship and friends can make us feel powerful.

However an evil queen named Futarian Flora didn't believe it. She was against Gemstone Crystalia, seeing the people in joy and having a good time. This makes her angry that she ordered her four servants to go attack Gemstone Crystalia and other planets to steal magic.

Reason why is because she wanted to become more beautiful than anyone else.

However Echo didn't want it to happen so he and the Gemranians escorted the civilians to Earth for safety and once everyone is gone, they had no choice to rid their magic.

They knew that they can find new warriors in Earth since it was the last planet Flora hadn't targeted next.

Legends say that if you make a promise, vowel and to protect others, than you can earn the gem charm to become a Crystalix Warrior.

That happened to our ten heroes who achieved the gem charms and became warriors too. They are...

The Crystalix Squad☆

And our new story begins