○Episode 3:The Duo of Faithful Leaders○

(In this chapter, the Crystalix Squad get a tour of the Warvengers by not only Joshua, but also his son Joshua the Mii. At the end, Joshua and Rayman perform a song together. And yes this is Rayman's P.O.V. again. Alright enjoy!)

▪︎Once we entered inside the base, there was each and every person talking and doing their thing, each in pairs walking to different directions. My friends and I stood there in awe.▪︎

Me: This place is amazing!

Chris: Yeah one of the most interesting places we have barely seen.

Marton: Joshua we really are starting to love it.

Joshua: Why thank you, this was my dream of building the Warvengers so we can gather famous heroes from different worlds so they can bond and work together to fight each battle that normal citizens couldn't.

Me: Joshua when the driver meant about you making Miis, why is that?

Joshua: Well, it all began when a babysitter friend of mine who is Haley brought over a game where you can make Miis. Ever since my siblings and I had gone crazy playing with them, I was feeling more closer to the Wii and all of the systems "including games" that I thought to myself, What if Miis were in real life? So I decided to make it come true by building a giant 3D Multi-Dimensional Resurrection box where I create Miis.

Curtis: But what about the others who aren't Miis? How do you bring them here?

Joshua: That's a good question! You see I made a portal that takes us to any dimension from a cartoon show, a video game, anywhere! And I recruited them as my memebers.

Bianca: Wow and I missed all that when we graduated elementary school.

?????:You're back!

▪︎A man who looks like Joshua ran up to him and hugged him so tight. Joshua returned the hug by patting on his head.▪︎

Joshua: You missed me already?

?????: Yeah, I hope you were good dad!

All: WAIT WHAT?!

▪︎The man who called Joshua dad, started to notice us this instance

▪︎The man who called Joshua dad, started to notice us this instance.▪︎