□Episode 1: We meet again□

(So I made Joshua Fair in Gacha Club and the music is for the opening of this book, and I know most of you haven't watch Ultraman R/B and neither did I, but the song was catchy. Now back to the story)

■Germantown Maryland■

There was a school named Northwest High School. Zooming in was a pair of students waiting for their last period of class to end. The time was 2:26 PM and most of them were waiting at the door while others did their own business.

Then there is four of the Crystalix Squad: Bianca, Candace, Amber lily and Curtis.

Curtis was using a piece of paper and pencil to either write of doodle. Amber lily was reading a book about spells and myths. Bianca was on her phone doing whatever she usually does. As for Candace, she was applying some finishing touches on her makeup while using blush for her cheeks and using her phone as a mirror.

The others were still doing there thing until the bell rings. All the students in the class got up and exited out the school excitedly for their Friday fun time.

Curtis, Amber lily, Bianca and Candace stop what they were doing and got up, bringing their backpacks, to leave the classroom. Since Bella is with them, she usually hides in Bianca's backpack as she wants to secretly learn.

•Outside the school•

Bianca: Finally we get to have a weekend off of high school.

Curtis: Tell me about it, I was so waiting for this moment to happen.

Candace: Hey look I see Rayman, Cuphead, Mugamn, Chris, and Martin.

The five were resting near the small playground that was near the school and see the others.

Cuphead: Geez took you five long enough to get here.

Bella: *exits out of backpack and turns to her normal size* Sorry it's always like that and plus that backpack was too tight!

Bianca: Come on Bella I can't afford to give myself a bigger one.

Bella: Hmph

Amber lily: Why can't you four just enroll here so that you don't have to wait?

Chris: Um actually me and Martin are kinda of like adults so we can't possibly do that since we are older than you.

Cuphead: Plus me and Mugman are younger than you four and we have a different school in Inkwell Isles.

Rayman: And for me, since I kinda have like no limbs, people might freak out and outcast me too quick.

Mugman: Okay since we settled that reason we can't enroll to your school, what should we do?

Candace: Oh I got it!!! We should go to Lake Forest Mall!! I heard they have this ultra rare midnight gown and it is available until 2:40 p.m. they will be out of stock!!!!