How They Meet: Pyrrha

Pyrrha Nikos x Lion Faunus Male Reader

" "Dialogue

' 'Inner thoughts

(Y/N): Your Name

(L/N): Last Name

(E/C): Eye Color

(H/L): Hair Length

(H/C): Hair Color

(T/N): Team Name

Combat class is one of the very few physically active classes in Beacon

Combat class is one of the very few physically active classes in Beacon. It is a chance for students to let loose, destress, and test their abilities, all under the instruction of the headmistress of Beacon Academy, Professor Glynda Goodwitch. Professor Goodwitch watched on her scroll, examining her student's aura as they sparred against each other. On one side is the firey bombshell of team RWBY, Yang Xiao Long. Her opponnet a Lion Faunus of (T/N), (Y/N) (L/N). The two were nearly evenly matched. Both three-quarters of aura level left, with (Y/N) keeping a lead above Yang. All thanks to his strength, keeping his distance, and ability to pin his opponents with ranged attacks using his trusty combat rifle. (Y/N) was able to keep Yang's movements to a bare minimum.

Yang: "Come on, (Y/N)! This isn't even any fun! Let's have a real fight!"

(Y/N) simply smirked, lining up his shot, cocking his rifle. His blonde tail swayed softly.

(Y/N): "This is a real fight. I'm keeping you right where I need you!"

(Y/N) He followed his response by firing an ice-dust-infused bullet at Yang's hip. Yang flinched and grunted, holding her hip, While (Y/N) slowly chipped away at her aura shot by shot. Yang knew she had to close the gap, or she would lose. Yang fired her Ember Celica shotgun, trying to close the distance between them. Though just as Yang got close, (Y/N) used his semblance. He took a deep breath and shouted a sonic roar, blasting Yang away as she slammed hard against the wall.

(Y/N): "I said keep your distance."

Yang quickly became irritated, her eyes turning red and her hair starting to glow lightly. She popped her empty round in her gauntlet's chamber, launching herself off the wall, and tried again. (Y/N) roared again, a smaller blast at the floor, sending him slightly back, still keeping his distance, just as Yang was about to punch him.

Yang: "Stay still!"

The two continued this same strategy repeatedly. Just as Yang got close, (Y/N) jumped away and shot at her. This continued until (Y/N) made a fatal error and launched himself against a wall, giving Yang the perfect opening. Yang cornered (Y/N) against the wall, crashing her fist against his gut. (Y/N) gasped for air as nearly all the wind was knocked out of him. He didn't have a moment to charge his sonic roar. (Y/N) He may be extremely deadly and efficient at long ranges, but he could have been more useful in close combat. (Y/N) quickly turned his combat rifle to a pull axe. A Blade rose from his stock, sliding up from the barrel. A small bayonet popped out, and a hammer in the back completed its transformation. (Y/N) tried blocking Yang's attacks, but it was no use. His stance was weak, and his hands were in the wrong position. All he could do was take the beating. He tried attacking, swinging down at her as he lost his balance, nearly falling over with his weapon on the ground. Yang smirked, grabbing this opportunity and uppercutting (Y/N) 's jaw, sending him to the ground.