A dramatic entrance

The battle was upon them with snow sticking to the ground and terror in everyone's hearts yet they still stood bravely to protect the life of an innocent. All were as still as can be waiting for the footsteps.

"The red coats are coming
The red coats are coming"
Garrett called out once he heard the running get closer. The Volturi finally showed up in their hoard slowing to a walk, once they reached a certain point they stopped and flipped their hoods down in synch.

"Aro let us discuss things as we used to, in a civilized manner" Carlisle started hoping to keep things calm
"Fair words Carlisle but a little out of place considering he battalion you've assembled against us" Aro retorted "I promise that was not my intention for
No laws have been broken"

"We see the child, do not treat us as fouls" Caius spat out "she is not immortal these witnesses can attest to that or you can look for yourselves, see the flush of human blood in her cheeks" Carlisle tried to reason "artifice" Caius spat clearly not believing Carlisle. Aro raised his hand to Caius "I will collect every facet of the truth. But from someone more central to the story. Edward, as the child clings to your newborn mate, I assume you are involved" Aro said gesturing to Edward "I would like to see the child" Aro told Edward.

Bella and Edward looked at each other contemplating if it was a good idea but though they were scared they went anyway bringing Jake and Emmett with them. They had reached Aro where he got Renesmee hand after she greeted him and he commented on her strange heart beat. Renesmee placed her small hand on Aria cheek letting him look through her mind finding the odd circumstances of her birth

"Magnifico! Half mortal, half immortal. Conceived and carried by this newborn while she was still human." Aro said baffled "impossible!" Caius argued "do you think they fooled me brother" Aro said looking at Caius angrily for doubting him.

The part of the Cullen family walked back to their side and the Volturi brought Irina forward killing her for the false information that she brought them angering her sisters causing them to try and run to avenge her but were stopped. Jane seeing the chaos that was happening decided to make it worse by using her gift on Edward but was stopped by Bella's shield.

"Aro you see that there is no law broken here" Carlisle said once all had calmed enough "Agreed. But does it then follow that there is no danger? For the first time in our history humans pose a threat to our kind. Their modern technology has given birth to weapons that could destroy us. Maintaining our secret has never been more imperative. In such perilous times, only the known is safe. Only the known is tolerable. And we know nothing of what this child will become. Can we live with such uncertainty? Spare ourselves a fight today, only to die tomorrow." Aro argued back clearly not wanting to back down.

Carlisle saw that the Volturi would not back down and prayed in his head that his friend would make their appearance soon, thankfully he didn't have to wait long when the ground started to shake confusing all but Carlisle. "What is going on" Caius yelled out not liking the unknown "I believe we're about to get a surprise guest" Carlisle said smiling.

The ground started to crumble in the middle of the field making fear deep into the hearts of many in the field even Aro.

A hole had appeared in the field about the size of a car, the shaking continued getting worse and worse until it simply stopped. A loud groan came from the hole and a large hand appeared close to the size of trash can lids, the hand grabbed the side of the hole as if a person pulling themselves up. The hand pulled showing a head then shoulders and finally to the massive persons waist where they stopped and simply stepped out of the hole casually and started stretching as if all was normal.

"Who are you!?" Aro yelled out clearly freaked out of the massive human like creature. "Looks like someone woke up with an attitude" the creature chuckled out done their stretching "but if you must know I am y/n some call me the devil or Lucifer Morningstar or they just simply scream"
y/n admitted shocking most.

*Authors note

So y/n will be sized up to about ten feet or so to make them more god like but will shrink down in later chapters. So imagine Hagrid but bigger. Sorry if this triggers people with insecurities about their size.