The devils decision

The devil stood in the middle of the field seeing the shocked and scared faces at its reveal. "What are you doing here" Aro cried out truly terrified at the being due to being truly scared of death. "I am here to help an old friend" the creature said looking to Carlisle.

"Carlisle what do you wish for me to do" y/n turned and smiled at her old friend "help prove my granddaughter's innocence" Carlisle said smiling at the large being relieved that his family would now be out of harms way.

"Now that's easy" the devil said looking at the small child that he had watched grow.

Y/n had a thoughtful look on their face as they turned to the Volturi, they focused on the three kings knowing that those three would be the ones they needed to convince.

"I have seen many people in my lifetime every single one different but I must say that the child is one of the most peculiar" the devil said smiling while pointing at Renesme

"There is another one like her somewhere in the world where I truly can't remember, his mother was raped by vampires and somehow carried him full term"

"The woman died giving birth to the boy which was no surprise, the bay then was raised by his aunt which he turned into a vampire a few years after his birth"

"The boy reached full maturity seven years after his birth, he feeds on both blood and human food. He is now over a hundred years old" the devil finished their tale making many on the Cullens side relax and have hope that they would win.

"Are you sure that these children are safe and will bring the world no harm" Marcus asked shocking quite a few. The devil looked at him and frowned knowing much about the sad history of the man "you can never be sure something is truly safe especially something that has a mind of its own, but yes I am sure that if raised right children like them will be safe and if they aren't I will personally see to their extermination" the devil answered

"As you can see there is no threat here, you all may go unless you want to go to hell early" the devil said to the Volturi with a wicked grin at the end. Some of the guard looked frightened clearly not wanting to be there. All the guard looked to their kings, Aro turned to his people raising his hand in defeat and making a motion for them all to leave.

Aro stayed behind while his family ran back, he looked toward the Cullen family "one day you will be serve under me" he said grinning like a mad man before he quickly ran off.

The Cullens side cheered ignoring Aros message happy to just be alive. The only two that were sour were Stefan and Vladimir who wanted revenge. "Old friend thank you truly you may of just saved all of our lives" Carlisle said smiling as wide as possible to the old god. Y/n smiled back and walked toward him shrinking down to a human height. The two embraced once y/n was close enough looking truly happy to see each other again.

"Now introduce me to your friends properly, just watching them from hell is not enough" y/m says to their friend gesturing towards his family.

*now y/n is your height And with
Y/n's clothes you can choose, this is my first time writing a y/n story so I don't know how to do clothing for them. If you have any requests or advice put them in the comments.