Carlisle and y/n turned to the rest "everyone this is y/n I hope all of you are welcoming they can be quite scary if you anger them" Carlisle said with an arm around his friends shoulder and a smile that could blind a vampire.

"Ok I'll introduce everyone" Carlisle said removing his arm "this is my wife as you know, Esme I've told her quite a bit about you" Carlisle said going to his wife "I must say an amazing match you two are I remember when I saw you two become immortals together quite adorable" y/n said chuckling which caused Carlisle to laugh at his odd friend

"it's nice to meet you, do you mind?" Esme said holding out her arms for a hug "we'll I don't see why not" y/n said not truly used to affection from people especially when they see their true form.

Carlisle continued to introduce y/n to everyone, they all had very different reactions. Some were neutral others were terrified and some were even happy which was the most surprising.

The group returned to the Cullen house where all the vampires were eager with questions for the god of death. They had all settled in the living room with y/n in the middle.

"Now I know you have a lot of questions and I am happy to answer them" y/n said to the group "now who's first" y/n said clapping their hands together ready for their hire of questions.

The first one was one of the Denalis, Carmen "do we have souls". "I have a feeling you mean are you going to hell" y/n said which earned them a nod from Carmen. "Hm that is a hard question, some of you will others of you won't. You are judged by both your human and vampire lives. For example most of you will go to the place you call heaven." Y/n told the group which earned them numerous relieved looks.

"Carlisle though you will have free access to my kingdom or as you know it hell and I promise it truly isn't that bad only the truly bad are tortured , they others simply just chill" y/n said smiling at their old friend.

"Now who's next"

Y/n answered countless questions from the vampires which they were thankfully able to answer. They most definitely enjoyed when Esme asked them how they had met Carlisle which let y/n say some embarrassing stories from the time they knew the man.