Dramatic Exit

It had felt like hours for the devil by the time the vampires had stopped their rein of questions.

The devil knew that they had to go despite how much fun they were having.

"Carlisle I believe it is time to say goodbye, my kingdom will not run itself" y/n said standing up straightening their clothes.

Many of the vampires looked sad at this especially Carlisle.

"Oh don't look at me like that I will try to visit again" y/n said to their old friend.

"Ok ok just promise to visit in the next century then I will let you leave" Carlisle said laughing as he set a hand on his friends shoulder.

"Ok that should not be hard unless someone kind of disease spreads again then I will be free to come and visit"

The old friends embraced them the devil turned to the room.

"Now I want you all to know that, you may do bad things in your long life. That doesn't mean much, honestly I would encourage you to do bad things because heaven is a snoozeville no one fun is there"

Y/ns farewell made a few people chuckle.

Y/n walked to the door turning back to the group.

"Now I bid you all a good eternity"

Y/n spun their feet into a bow to the room slowly turning to smoke.

The door was left empty with many wide eyes looking at where the devil had gone