twelve.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

a soft stir beside him and jungkook would groan, hating the fact that he could feel warm sunshine directly onto his face, so he'd stoop lower into the chest he was embraced in, letting it protect jungkook for the while.

he'd smile, thinking how comfortable this felt, sleeping in someone's arm with his head tucked under their chin-

wait, he hooked up-?

jungkook would softly lean away from the inked chest, glancing up to look at.. namjoon !? there is no way-

and the events of last night would hit him like a truck, his eyes carefully scanning namjoon's face, remembering how they carefully shared kisses, and ended up being fucked senseless by the elder male.

and now that it's day with sun light softly bouncing off of namjoon's tanned frame, he looked way more handsome, way prettier like this.

"staring is rude, jungkook-ah" namjoon would mutter softly, wrapping his arms tighter around jungkook as he shifted a little, struggling to open his eyes.

the headache from the hangover? yeah, that hurt either of the males, the throbbing pulse in their temples a bit too much to handle, combined with the exhaustion they had from having sex.

and namjoon would pause at that thought, looking down upon his naked self, and then at jungkook in his arms, chin softly shifting to the side, as he turned away, facing his back to the younger male.

and jungkook.. would stay put in his place, eyes scanning namjoon's back— the healed bruises and soft blemishes, the tattoo in the upper middle of his back. he would softly trail his fingers over namjoon's back, leaning forth to kiss his nape.

"good morning, hyung" jungkook would whisper, but namjoon stayed silent, staring ahead at the wall in front of him, clutching softly at the blanket in his hand, letting out a sigh.

"you should leave.." the elder would speak after a while, turning gently to look at jungkook; and the younger would frown, shaking his head as he sneaked closer, resting his head on the elder male's chest.

"let me stay.. please?" jungkook would look up at namjoon, biting down onto his bottom lip as he tried his best to make a convincing look on bis face, watching namjoon sigh again.

"i hope you don't think last night meant anything, jungkook-ah" namjoon would mutter, bringing a hand up to softly tuck a strand of jungkook's hair behind his ear.

"your actions.. don't match your words, hyung.." jungkook would smile, bringing the blanket up to cover them, now taking note of namjoon's puffy eyes, red softly tinting the edges.

how overwhelming was the sex that either of them ended up crying-?

and namjoon would just sigh, letting go of jungkook as he sat up, reaching out to the table to grab his jade necklace, running his thumb across it; he hadn't taken it off for over a year, no matter what happened, until now.. until he met jungkook.

he's been mad at jungkook for cheating on him for four years.. but isn't he doing the same to yunmi?

he'd close his eyes, leaning back against the headboard, letting out a soft sigh.

"hyung.. do you want to talk? about last night?" jungkook would ask, sitting up beside the elder as he let the blankets pool around their waist, sulking to the side to gently hug him.

"i don't know.." was the only thing namjoon whispered, reaching out to hold jungkook's hand.

"it's.. it's better if you forget about this, kook.. i don't have much to offer, i am already someone else's.. i'm sorry" he'd add, while the males sat in silence, taking the surrounds in before jungkook sat up a little, kissing namjoon's shoulder.

jungkook would release a soft breath, reaching out to hug namjoon tighter.

"i understand.. just.. was hoping we could work things but.." he'd scoff, chuckling to hide the obvious grief in his words, letting namjoon place an idle kiss on his forehead.

"i'm really sorry" namjoon would whisper, bringing jungkook up to hug him tighter, resting his chin over his shoulder — and namjoon was an overthinker too, wasn't really helping in a moment like this.

"i.. didn't do anything forceful last night, did i?" the elder would carefully ask, watching jungkook shake his head almost immediately.

"not at all hyung.. i wanted it, all of it.. i really love you.." jungkook would breath out, holding namjoon's face gently in his hands, brows concentrated together.

"i told you jungkook-ah, there's not much i can give you.. and i do not have it in me to break yunmi's heart.. please.. and fuck i definitely still hate you for what you did but that definitely doesn't mean i don't love you.. i do.. i do love you" namjoon would whisper back, heart almost breaking at the whimper jungkook let out, holding him timidly in his arms.

"look at me, jungkook.." namjoon would whisper, gently pressing his lips down onto jungkook's, softly letting his nails run up and down over jungkook's back because he remembers.. he remembers this calms jungkook down.

and namjoon really did not mind cradling jungkook in his embrace for the time, pressing soft kisses onto his head once in a while, the younger male sniffling as he did so.

"hyung.." jungkook would whine, shifting closer to the elder — and namjoon thinks he has the twenty three year old jungkook back in his arms again, the same jungkook who used to giggle when he received kisses, the same jungkook who would whine to have sleep overs, the same jungkook who ended up breaking his heart.

"you wanna get cleaned up?" namjoon would ask, reaching out to grab his phone, asking the staff to get his room cleaned while he possibly could give jungkook a bath, staring at a message from yunmi stating she wants to meet..

and maybe, just maybe, namjoon wants to be a little selfish today — so he'd stick to pulling jungkook in his arms, taking him over to the bath tub, making him sit inside while he sat behind him, letting jungkook lean back against him

this feels.. way too comfortable for two people who broke up four years ago.

and namjoon would clean jungkook up, letting silence take over while he heard people outside clean his suite, pressing a kiss to jungkook's shoulder.

"pass me the shower head, let me clean you up" the elder would whisper, grabbing the shower head from his hands to clean his frame up, watching jungkook take a deep breath in.

"hyung?"

"hm?"

"can i tell you something?" jungkook would ask, looking back to see namjoon nod, the elder continuing to clean the younger male up.

"its was yugyeom.." he'd whisper, watching namjoon cock an eye brow up, tilting his head softly to the side.

"what about yugyeom?" namjoon would ask, lightly befuddled as he did so, holding onto jungkook.

"it was yugyeom, he spiked my drink and i couldn't think straight... so i ended up kissing taehyung.." he whispered while be played with the soft soap bubble stuck to his skin, while the elder paused in his place, mouth slightly open.

"what?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀