[ 8 ]

Two Days Later.

She woke up and his head turned over to her , he smiled at her and she smiled back. The two have been getting along better , they evened decided on a date for their arranged wedding. They just have to announce it to Luca's father . They went into the bathroom together and brushed their teeth .

She took off her clothes and walked into the shower . She could feel his eyes on her naked body , she looked at him and gave him the signal to come join her. The two have been very , very active . They enjoy each other. He hugged her from behind and wrapped his arm around her neck and started kissed her neck , he knew that neck kisses was a turn on for her .

" Ummm. " She moaned as she through her head back and pulled her lips between her teeth .

She turned around and he pushed her against the wall .He picked her up against the wall and slid inside of her.  Her hands locked around his and his legs around his waist.  He started thrusting inside of her , she moaned softly into his mouth as he pleasured her.

After have sex and a shower the two left and got dressed. He held her hand as they walked downstairs for breakfast . They sat down next to each other . They got some food and made some small talk with everyone at the breakfast table before breaking the news to Luca's father .

" Have you decided on a date yet ? I need to know. " Carlos asked them .

" Yes , next week Friday.  " Luca said looking at his father. " We want to get married as soon as possible. " he says.

" Good . I'll start planning. " Carlos says 

" Nothing big , we want a small intimate affair with only our closest friends and family . " Luca says .

" Who doesn't want a big wedding ? Isn't that every girls dream ? " Carlos ask the pair .

" This wedding isn't actually the traditional wedding , we were forced to be together. " Luca says .

" You weren't forced , if you don't wanna be together you could've said that but someone would have lost a life . " Carlos says looking Victoria dead in the eye. 

" Do you mean me ? " She ask him.

" No , not at all . " He says with a devilish smirk on his face.

" I've lost my appetite. " Victoria says excusing herself from the table.

Luca glared at his father before pushing his chair out and running after Victoria. She slammed the door in his face , he went in after her.

" I wanna go home Luca ! " She tells him .

" I wish I could take you back but I can't.  " He says.

" Luca I don't wanna stay here anymore. " She cries .

" We'll get away from here soon . " He says as he pulled her closer to him , wrapping hus arm's around her.

He felt useless, he wants her to be happy but he can't even do that for her.

" I promise you , after this wedding I'll take you away and you'll have your old life back. " He assures her and kissed her head.

" Will i ever have my old life back ? You are part of the mafia Luca . I will never have my old life back . " She says .

" But I'll try to give you the old life , with all my power . I'll try and make you happy . " He says.

" If you wanna make me happy then let me go see my brother and my best friend who I haven't seen in so long. " She says.

Without thinking he answered. " Then get dressed . "

****

After she changed into a pair of jeans and a hoodie , they left in his black Lamborghini Urus.  She showed him the directions to Andrea's house . After pulling into the driveway they got out and walked the front door to ring the doorbell . Andrea opened the door and she was greeted by her best friend.

" Hi ? How are you ? I missed you ! " She says wrapping her arms around Victoria.

" I missed you too . " Victoria says .

" Come in , what friend am I ? I don't even invite you in . " She laughs .

" Oh , this is Luca my ... my fiance. " Victoria says pointing at Luca.

" What ? " Andrea asked with a shocked expression on her face.

" Hi , Luca . " He says smiling.

" When did this happen ? " Andrea asked her .

" It's along story but we getting married next week Friday.  " Victoria says.

" Oh my god , I'm so happy for you and mad because why didn't you tell me ? " Andrea asked .

" That's a story for another day . " Victoria smiles .

" You want anything to drink ? Vodka ? Whiskey ? " Andrea ask.

" I'll have some whiskey please. " Luca says.

" I'll just have some juice. " Victoria says. 

" Are you pregnant ? " Andrea ask her and Luca starts choking on his spit.

" No ! Are you crazy . " Victoria says raising her voice.

" I'm joking. " She says going to the kitchen to get drinks for her guest.

After finishing their drinks , Andrea went to get dressed and they went to go pick up Victor. She wasn't allowed inside so she called her brother . He came outside and looked straight into her eyes , she was still hurt for what he did but she missed him .

" Hello. " She says .

" I think you need to leave , you can't be here . " He says.

" Then come spend the day with me . " She ask him .

" I can't, I'm busy . Dad needs me . " He says.

" So you just going to choose dad over me ? He abused you and now you gonna choose him over me ? " She asked him

" He abused me because of you ! " He yells at her .

His words stung like a branding iron to her fresh skin.

" How was it my fault ? I always the one who helped you and stopped them from killing you. " She yells.

" Babe , lets go . " Luca says wrapping his arms around her to go to the car .

" Let go of me ! I'm not done yet ! " She says. " I got beaten up for defending you ! " She yells at him.

" I got beaten up because I was protecting you ! I got beaten up for covering and lying , trying ti protect you. " He yells at her .

" Don't fucking raise your voice at her ! " Luca says stepping infront of Victoria.

" Who the fuck are you ? " He ask Luca.

" You wanna fucking find out ? " Luca asked him looking him dead in the eye .

" Try your shit and I'll fucking blow your head off . " Victor says flashing his gun .

" You think a fucking gun would scare me ? " Luca asked him.

" Luca , let's go. He has clearly changed ! " She says pulling Luca away from him .

He opened the door for her and she got inside . He walked around the car and got in .

" If you need time , we can do this lunch another time . " Andrea says .

" It's okay , we can still go . " Luca says.

" No , it's okay.  You can come pick me up tomorrow . " Andrea says .

" Okay , we'll go drop you now . " Victoria says .

*****

- Heyyy, it's me again . Tell me what you think about this chapter . If you don't like it , I'll understand because i wasn't in the right headspace while writing this chapter.