rant chapter <3

hey, guys!
not a chapter.
look at how evil i am for cutting it in in the middle of the story, ESPECIALLY when eunha finally confessed.

but i just wanted to let you guys know that my account is a safe place for everyone. for every race, gender, religion, age or anything.

if you are going through some stuff right now, you can always always always dm me here

or, to make things easier or for group therapist session thingys, you guys are free to comment on this chapter of the story or on my message board!

that way a wider audience of people would be able to help you!

just know that whatever you are going through, you are strong enough to go through it. whether it be working your way through it or pushing your way through it.

you wouldn't be going through it if you weren't strong enough to.
i love you and I'm always here for you to talk to if you need anyone, okay? i won't judge you, for anything be it your sexuality, gender, religion or age or color. you are all loved.

and if you feel uncomfortable, i totally understand. but i would recommend talking to someone you know and are comfortable with to talk about it, it helps more than bottling it all up inside of you and have it ruin you

i love you guys as much as eunha loves renjun <3
and i love you guys as much as i love jisung (both- from skz and nct hehehehehe)

i love you and stay safe! corona yk, very dangerous. wear your masks are get vaccinated! let's put an end to this shit together!