𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 01

Warning!!!!

I'm not good at English :(

Bad grammar

My AU(If you don't understand,please ask me !

(Dreamswap in my multiverse actually is another AU based on Dreamswap AU.It's called"KB!Dreamswap"In my AU.My multiverse is "EternalNightVerse".)

(original multiverse's characters will appear.In my AU,original multiverse 's called"SuperNaturalEvents")

Gore(little bit maybe)

Dreammare ship(They are not related brother in my AU.Nightmare is older than Dream about 4700 years.)

Ani and Dream was just good friends.

Ani likes Nightmare,they are friends(Nightmare can communicate with people who are dead.because their spirit power are still remains,so he know X!Chara is with Cross.)

If you accept these,you can continue reading.

<Nightmare>

My soul is broken.

I got no time,I have to talk to the creator!

<Creator T137>

I have to figure out who changed my AU's code!

That's quite difficult.

I finally got my book on my desk.geez,I'm not that fast!oops,who is dashing toward my space?

<No one>

Nightmare dashed into the space of creators.

"Creator! I'm about to die!"

Creator:Oops my book-

Creator:"Let's make a deal,You give me your emotion and memories,I make you immortal and powerful."(Creator's pov:yay!new soap opera :D)

"but you.."Nightmare asks,"You lives in this multiverse.If negativity disappear,no one will be normal except I give them my power!"

Creator laughted,"oh poor guy.I lives in another world.I can do anything I want in this universe.But If you want,I 'll give you a permission for some people feel negativity after your death."

"The things I give you will appear when you was killed by dream,you will not die.You will just lose emotion and memorieis,live as a ghost."Creator said."But there are still have some chances to back to your body.I can't just tell you now."

after Nightmare think a lot

"okay,Let's do this trade."he said.

sorry,Dream,This is what you force me to do.

*time skip*

<Error>

I should be mor merciless.

Last time,They almost killed Nightmare,He is one of my best friend.

Ahhhhh Why I said I want to be the destroyer!!!

It's really difficult to hide it from JR.

I hate repeating the same work.

I should go talk with my brother,Error404(In my AU,Error404,Alpha and Error are not related brother,Error and Fresh and Geno are related brother.)

<Cross>

I should take out my blindford.It's the time to use the overwrite power.

[To Be Continue...]