Metting the kings

Natsu looked around the room he had been put in whil waitinng for King jude to come and disscus if lucy was alowd to be brought over to the Dragon Relm, inorder to sort out this ordeal. He let out a sigh as his hightened since of hearing picked up on Lucy talking to her Father, he seemed upset. The large oak doors that had lead to judes office slowly opened reviling a tall man standing infront of Lucy.

He looked Natsu up and down before he raised an eyebrow "What is this i here about you needing to take my daughter to the dragon relm?" he asked narowwing his eyes.

"Well, you see Princess Lucy, she is well my suspected mate' Natsu said while shifting aqwardly "i wish to take her to the Dragon relm with me inorder to be sure that she is infact my mate"

"What do you mean by mate?" Jude asked stepping closer to his daughter. "What makes you think you are worthy to court my daughter, she is the Princess, and must be wed to only a royal like her self" He said ovisly not understanding who natsu was.

Natsu smiled over at Lucy "Sir, alow me to interduce myself." natsu stood up and walked slightly closere before bowing slightly, Eevn though in the Dragon relm they are less formal natsu did learn maner being the prince and all, "I am Prince Natsu Dragneel, Son of King Igneel of the Dragon relm. First in line to the throne" he said standing back up straight. King jude looked at the Prince infront of him.

"What will become of my daughter if she is youy Mate?" jude questioned.

Natsu looked him straight in the eye "If she is my mate i would hope to, as you put it, Marry Lucy" he said smileing but looking quit seriose.

"I see" Jude said looking over his sholder two his daughter behind him.

" What about the engadgment ball?" a maid asked comeing into the room.

"If LUcy is engaded before the ball, I would be forced to cancle." jude sighed, he turned to Lucy "Are you willing to do this?" He asked looking at her with concern.

She showd a bright smile before nodding. At that King Jude agreed to letting Lucy join Natsu in the dragon relm. The pair made there way down to the Lybrary where Gajeel and Levy were waiting to see if they would be abile to join them.

With a bag of belongings at her side she and the other three begain there treck back to the Dragon Relm. Along the way Natsu and Gajeel told storys of there adventures in tthe kingdom while levy and lucy both told a few of there own. The two pairs begain to become closer now knowing more about eachother. As the sun was beginning to dip in the sky the large towers of the Castle began to form in the distance. The group began to fall into a comfortable silance as they came close to the border.

Gajeel brocke the Silence by informing them that they were almost to the gates. Lucy turned to Levy and smiled "Can you beleive that we will be really going to the Dragon Relm?" She said excitedly.

"i know, It felt like just yesterday we were readingabout all this in some books' Levy said laughing. As they finally made it back to the dragon Relm border lucy and levy both looked up at the huge castle sitting up on the top of the mountain, the whole mountain seemed to be a huge intracet Village system. As they entered the gates Natsu grabed lucys hand and begain to run, pulling lucy with him as he ran he made his way up the montain. Many villagers waved and shouted out to Natsu as he paced . smileing and waveing back as they ran, they slowly made there way up to the castle. As Natsu entered the catsle, still holding on to lucys hand, he ran up to the closest servent

"Do you know where MY dad is?" Natsu asked, She smiled andtold them how He was in his chamber. Natsu nodded and pulled lucy along with him down the hall to the chambor. "DAD" natsu yelled as he opened the doors, he turned to Lucy and quicky asked her to stay out here while he explaind what was going on to his father. She nodded as he smiled and walked in to the room, she herd some load noises comeing from with in the room. The sound of things falling down and laughing was herd as natsu opened the door while laughing. A Tall man with red hair came in to veiw, he had gold red eyes that looked like fire and when he smiled she saw he had slightly longer cainines. "This is Lucy" natsu said as he slung his arm over her shoulder.

Igneel chuckled "So you think she's your Mate?" . He looked lucy up and down "well you did pick a beautiful girl" Lucy blushed. Igneel motioned for them to enter the chamber. As they walked in lucy looked around the large room, it had two beds and was filled with treasers of all kinds. "so what were the sighns that you got?" Igneel asked lighting a small fire in his hands throughing the ball of fire from hand to hand.

Natsu sat up "Well, me and Gajeel were just exploreing the human relm when suddenly both of us just were completely controled by our insticts, we followed this sent through half the kingdom before we both came up to this library. Then Lucy walked out and after that time seemed to stop" Through ouy the story Lucy's face was turning pink "I can barley remeber what happened after i saw her, all i could think of was, well, Lucy. THen i remeberkindof just suddenly being in the lybrariy." Natsu told igneel. Igneel smirked.

"Well its ovise noe" he said laughing. while he turned to Lucy. "So, lucy, who are you?"

Natsu cut her off "What do you mean it's ovis?" confused.

Igneal sighed "Well, you were both in mateing stare so its already a fact that you're mates" he then turned back to lucy. "Anyway so As i was saying, who are you?"

Lucy straighted up "I-Im Lucy Heartaphila-" igneel stopped her.

"You the princess?" he laughed.

AN - so what do you think? please comment. I lOVE getting comments, it makes me want to update more and i love knowing what you guys think. OH and di you guys want me to tell about Gajeel introduceing Levy to Metalaca ?

------MADZ--------

A Dragons TreasureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara