happy go lucky

After Lucy left with her expected lover. Gajeel took Levy's hand and lead her to his father's part of realm. Her stomach started to feel queasy, she was going to meet Gajeels father. Levy's thoughts were everywhere,when suddenly Gajeel squeezed her hand for reasurence. He could sense her nerviosness. When he squeezed her small hand her stomach ache begain to fade, and her thoughts were clearer. Gajeel wasn't a bad guy, he was sweet. Though he had a tough image,wasn't all that cold. Gajeel stopped in front of the large building he once lived in with his father. He smirked and pushed the doors open. In the room they were greeted to Gajeels father, Metallica. He had red eyes that had hints of black in them and jet black hair, with silver highlight he was a buff ,but was slender at the waist. Levy gave a small smile, but didn't utter a word. Seeing the girl smile, Metallica smirked and looked at the small girl "So she's the girl you have thought is your mate?" Gajeel cheeks darkened slightly and held on to levys hand a little tighter, which made levy blush. He then nodded and said "I just followed the sent that I was drawn to." Metallica laughed and brought the in to his chamber, it was large and had many little trinkets and terasures covered the walls,"She's a very lovely girl, she's a little on the short side.huh." Gajeel laughed with him, levy gave a warning look to Gajeel. He put his elbow on her head and leaned on to her slightly "well she may be short, but I know she's my mate, the one and only." His dad chuckled "you take good care of her you understand" Metallic said as Gajeel nodded . I smiled at his words. Looking at Metallica I thought of Lucy and how she and Natsu were doing with Natsus dad. Metallica clasped Gajeels back." I have to say, You have picked a fine mate." "Well you should go show the girl your own chamber." Metallica said. Gajeel nodded and took levys hand once more and guided her to his chamber. Levy curious of what it may look like. Her mind went where ever and thought of the gorgeous rooms and halls. Gajeel stopped in front of a nother large building and opened a door. It was quite lovely, the walls were a dark shade of gray, and he then walked me down a hall, there were pictures of him as a kid and Natsu and him, and of others she had yet to meet. He opened another door where levy guessed was his room. It was kind of what she had pictured. The walls were a light grey and black. he had a guitar hanging on his wall, and a recorder in the corner. She hadn't thought of Gajeel as the music type, but she relised she didn't realy know that much about quite yet him. Her eyes lookes all aurod for something that she notice was missing."Hey can I put some bookshelves in here later on?" He thought for a moment and said"Ok maybe one shelf." "One?!? I need more then that!" she exclaimed. He laughed and said"calm down shrimp! You can have as many bookshelves as you want, well not that many, but enough for your convenience." He doesn't realize what he just said. To Levy's convenience is more then this room can fill. He has a lot to learn about Her. she also has a lot to learn about him.

She sat on the bed in his room and asked "Ok where will i be sleeping?" He laughed and said "in that bed, with me, were mates so we have the same room and same bed." She blushed at the thought, haveing never slepped with a guy before. Levy just nodded, and he laughed at Her "What's so funny MrTuff guy?". Gajeel shook his head while he chuckled "You" he replided "come on theres more i want to show you." he said as he pulled her out of the room to follow him.

After showing Levy around their chamber, they spent hours just talking to eachother about little nothing and telling eachother more about each other. BY the time they stopped the conversation its was close to noon.

Lucy and Natsu

"Your the Princess Right?" Igneel asked smileing.

"yes i am" lucy said grabing the hand that natsu had draped on her sholder. Igneel let out a loud laugh.

"Oh this is the best" he said patting natsu's back " I geuss you could say the prince found his Princess". NAtsu smiled pulling Lucy closer nusling her neck lovingly. Lucy blushed lightly feeling warm.

Natsu then looked at his dad "Do you know when my chamber will be done?" he asked .

"I beleive it was finished just over an hour ago" igneel said "it is over in the north wing"

Natsu nodded while grabing lucy's hand and pulled her out of the chamber and to the hall "Thanks dad! See you latter" he yelled over his should as he guided lucy through the halls of the castle "Techniclly we arnt sopposed to look in till my Eight teenth Next week, but i want your thoughts since you wil be livening there to". They turned one last corner until the came to a large door the letters N and D carved in to the handle. NAtsu pulled open the door, thhey walked in and looked around. The main room was painted a dark red collor with a dark brown hard wood floor, It had many high rise windows and a small plush bench next to a huge window that had the veiw of the intier kingdom. there was a small kitchen and dineing area, afte looking at the room alittle longer the ventured on to see what the other rooms looked like, there was a king sized bed in the room off to the side, it had a walkout terace. the whole room was amazing. As they made there way out of the room, natsu brought lucyy out to the cort yard and unlike levy and gajeel who spent therre time getting to know eachother lucy and Natsu already new everything about eachothre. What most people dont know about mateing stair is that, while in this hyphonised state there memorys and haerts are becomeing one...

hey guys whell thats all for now, i will try and update more and i think that it looks like 1 is the winner . i really liked the idea i got from one of the comments but i cant make them go to war sence the parents already know the whole deal. And with 1 i want to know is Smut okay with you guys of would you like to keep it PG becusa its up to u guys...