Trip to town

Lucy, though mostly always in the castle, would some times visit her friends from school. She walked down the cobble stone path looking at all shops. "Lucy?!?" An excited voice yelled in her direction. She turned to the person and smiled "Levy!" The two girls hugged each other laughing. "I haven't seen you sense last month. Why haven't you visited?" The bluenette asked. "Well you know how my father is" she sighed. Looking around she quickly asked "where's every one else?" Levy laughed "there all at the library" raising an eyebrow thinking of her loud and rowdy friends she couldn't see them confined to a small library. "Mis.Mavis opened a new library called Fairy Tail. we all hang out there now! You need to come and see, everyone misses you." the short girl said already pulling her torwds the library.

Natsu sighed looking out the window in his dad's chamber. His birthday was coming closer and closer, he honestly was nervios about finding his mate. He shook his head trying to clear his head, he got up and walked torwds the door pulling it open and walked through the halls of the castle he knew better then the back of his hand, with one last turn he walked out of the castle into the loud village. "Hey fire breath" said a deep voice as a hard hand clapped him on the back almost knocking him over. "Ready to be 18 yet salamander?" He glared up at Gajeel "oh shut up metle head". Letting out a laugh he said "I take that as a no" he sighed and started walking dragging Natsu by his shirt "Fine I'll help stop asking" gajeel sighed. "I didn't ask for help" natsu said trying to stop being dragged. "Well Salamander, your getting it" he said now dragging Natsu completely out of dragons borders. "Hey Wait! Where are we going?" The pinket said no longer fighting and letting GAjeel drag him like a drag doll "Well if you must know, we are going into the human relm" he said gruffly. This caught Natsu attention "What? But are we even allowed to?" He asked "GAHH oww" he grumbled as Gajeel pulled him over a rock. "Sorry" he mumbled as he continued dragging him. After a short period of silence and a few sounds of pain from Natsu, they found them selves on the out skirts of the kingdom. Gajeel suddenly came to a halt dropping Natsu, causing him to land face first into the dirt. "Ok Fire freak, ready to go?"he said smirking down at the boy in the dirt. Natsu sprung up from the ground and dusted himself off glaring at Gajeel. "Why are we even here?" He grumbled as Gajeel turned to enter the city limits. "Well Princess," quietly Natsu said Prince "we are exploring. Your soon gonna be king might as well know the land" he said walking away as Natsu scrambled to keep up. "Metal head wait up,!" He yelled catching up to him. Natsu almost ran into him when Gajeel almost froze. He looked like he just saw somthing important. "Wha-" he was cut off by Gajeel suddenly running in random a detraction.

The two girls walked throw the town as levy went on about how many people a joined sence she last visited. While she was glad that every one was having fun while she was away, but she couldnt help but feel sad that so much had happened with out her. "I cant wait for you to meet every one!!! OH!" she yelled like she had just remebered something. Her face turned from a happy smile to a sly grin. Lucy raised her eyebrow at her friends odd behaver. "You wont believe what happened to Ezra and Jella." she gigled. "What? What happened?" the blonde asked. "Well i dont know how much of this is true but, well lets just say Mira saw those to alone at a bakery together sitting alone and holding hands!" she giggled. "Really? Thats adoreble." she said thinking of her two friends. Levy jumped infront of Lucy changeing the topic back to fairy tail "Ok we're almost there so close your eyes and I'll gide you" she nodded and closed her eyes, she felt a pair of small hands fall on to her sholders and was begining to be pushed forward. After a short walk and lucy almost tripping six times, Lucy was pulled to a stop. "Open up We're her" levy said as lucy opened her eyes to see a large building with big wight letters 'FAIRY TAIL' and derectly under the letters was a little shap that reminded her of a fairy slightly. Levy grabed he hand and draged her towards the doors. As they walked in levy yelled out "We're back!'' the princess looked at her confused. "I thought you said this was a library". Levy laughed "It is But we are Fairy tail its always loud her''. A few minuets latter they pair was bumbarded by a large group of people. Lucy was sudenly grouped hugged by Ezra, Gray, and Mira Jane. "Lucy" they all yelled smiling.

Gajeel was running trough the town fast almost leaving Natsu behind as he followed the intoxicating sent her smelled. It was mixed with lots of other sents from the town, but some how he could keep it as he tracked it down. "Gajeel hold up what the hell?" the pinkette yelled while running behind the older male as the soon came to a small cort yard. (the smae one that lucy/levy had just reasently been in) Gajeel slowed his pace as he looked around, the sent seemed to linger in this spot. He raised his head in the air and sniffed. "Dude!" he was suddenly broght out of his thoughts by the sound of his companyon. "uhh wh-what" gajeel shook his head clearing his thoughts but the sent wouldnt leave his system, it was causeing him to feel all fuzy and slightly out of it evry time he focased on something els. "what happened you went from all, adventures out there, to suddenly just silently running away. What the hell man?" Natsu  said raiseing his eyebrow. "I-I dont know how to explain it- oi salamander" gajeel asked as he saw Natsu's eyes seem to glaze over, Gajeel waved his hand infront of his face. Shaking his head Natsu looked up at gajeel and asked "whats happenening" Gajeel lookked aroud smelling the air, the intence smell of these flowers mixed with ink, though it was an odd mix it was intoxacteng and was causeing him to hunt out the sorce of the sent. "i dont know bu- Wait what happening to you?' he asked agresively, the thought of Natsu smelling the sent caused this anger to go through him, he couldnt understand why he got so angry. "This intence smell of like vinnialla just like completely over drove my sences" he said shaking his head agin. Natsu shook his head once more before asking once more "what is happening?"

AN~ Whats happening to Natsu and Gajeel? Are our two storys going to meet together? What are the sents? All these questens answered next chapter