The Meeting

Servant: Your majesties, the guest is here.

Grisha: Very well bring them him in.

Levi: Greetings my king, my queen.

Carla: No need to be so formal.

Grisha: Levi, we called you here to get rid of the titans that come from the back of the kingdom, can you accomplish this task?

Levi: I am unsure you majesty but I will try with all my might.

Carla: That's wonderful, it troubles me to think that they could enter one day.

Levi: I take my leave now.

Grisha: hmmm.

Carla: Be careful out there.

Levi: We will my queen.

(Levi's pov)

Levi: We are here to kill the titans disturbing the back walls of Sina, scouts we must accomplish this task as it was given by the king, go out there and kill all those titans but be careful and stay in your groups. Scouts fight!!!

Scouts: Aye-aye captain.

Me being a whole mood: Ooooooooooo who is the old man who looks like a teen                           LEVI HEICHOU!!  (let me stop my crap back to le story)

The scouts and I all jump on our horses proceeding in the direction of the loose titans and all I can think about is if all of us would make it out alive.

(Meanwhile with Eren)

Grisha: Eren your almost 21 when are you going to find a princess to marry and have kids with!!

Eren: I'll do it when I'm dead.

Grisha: Do you have any idea how you disgrace this family, your hair is overgrown, your beard is overgrown, you don't wear proper clothes, you don't like attending to your duties, how the hell are you going to become a proper King!

Eren: Mehhh, have Armin become king.

Grisha: Armin is going to be the minister of financial affairs when you become king how is he suppose to be the king!

Carla: Calm down my love.

Grisha: How can I calm down, this boy needs to be taught a lesson!

Eren: Imma go now, byeee.

Grisha: Who told you that you could leave.

Eren: My dick. Phahahahah

Grisha: Insolent boy come back here!!

Carla: Let him be darling, he will soon get there.

Grisha: Well he's taking too long.

Carla: Don't worry I sense he would change soon, very soon.

(Eren's pov)

My dad is sickening and he gets me on my nerves, do this do that, I never asked to be a prince neither to become king. Sometimes I wish I was a normal person.

I walk into my room for peace and quiet but nooo.

Servant: Your highness.

Eren: What do you want!

Servant: It's time for your evening bath.

Eren: Okay I'll come there soon.

*Sigh* I look out the window and feel the fresh breeze on my skin, the birds flying while singing and the river trickling producing music to my ears all pleasant to the eyes and ears, I close my eyes to enjoy this peaceful moment but no, I start to hear horses galloping.  "Ugh," I turn my head to see a bunch of people riding horses.

Who are these idiots disturbing my peaceful moment.

As they came closer, I realize they were the scouts from Shiganshina. I grew so pissed as the galloping of horses became louder, but it was completely shut out when I saw him, a short raven no more than 5'3 leading the troop on a black horse, hair flowing in the wind and eyes focused in front of him, this was fate, I knew that I had to make him mine.

Eren: Mikasa!

Mikasa: Yes your highness.

Eren: As the general of all soldiers, I assume you know about the scouts coming here from Shiganshina.

Mikasa: Yes your highness, they are here to kill the wandering titans.

Eren: Good, there is a short raven-haired male leading them, do you know who it is?

Mikasa: Yes your highness, that person is Levi Ackerman, Captain of the Survey Corps and Humanity's Strongest.

Eren: hmmm, I want you to get all the information about him and report back to me, you have one day.

Mikasa: Yes your royal highness.

Eren: Good, now leave.

Mikasa walks out and I turn back to look outside the window seeing the scouts disappearing into the render distance.............

Just you wait MY PRINCESS

'A short raven no more than 5'3'  Oh god Levi is going to kill me (YoY) pray for me guys. And do yall want me to continue this or forget about it and continue Can I Have a Baby. It's your choice so choose wisely byeee.