My Rival

(The next morning)

(Eren's pov)

Eren, Eren, wake up.

I wake up at the voice of a beautiful raven shaking me. Good morning baby, I pull him to sit on my lap pulled his chin, and kissed him.

What are you doing? he pushes me away.

Sorry, you're too irresistible that I can't help myself.

Why are you so cringe?

Only for you baby.

Don't call me baby.

Why not your short and you fit perfectly in my arms like a baby.

Call me short one more time I dare you.

Okay, I'll just call you baby, can I have a kiss.

No were not dating.

Were not dating but you slept with me.

I don't know you yet you took me to your room took half of my clothes off and started kissing me.

Fair point.

Maid: Your highness it is time to take your bath.

Eren: Yeah yeah, prepare two robes.

Maid: Will do your highness, I take my leave now.

Levi: What do you need two robes for?

Eren: Of course one for me and one for you *smirks*

Levi: No way in hell am I bathing with you. Levi gets off the bed but I pull him back.

Levi: you let me go. 

(Levi's pov)

No matter how much I twist and turn my body it won't work, his grip is too strong. E-eren let go. No! I don't want to. You're a prince act like one. Fine, let make a deal. What is it then, I stop squirming and I look at him, when I thought everything was going to be normal with this deal, no! this obnoxious clingy brat kissed me, he tied my hands down and kissed me, I have never seen someone with so many nerves of steel to disrupt my tolerance and patience level.

You are shaving years off my life your highness.

(Tell me if you know which manga this line is from)

Really.

And he kissed me again the aghhhh! I don't even know how to explain the anger built up in me right now.

I did tell you not to call me your highness or else I'll kiss you, but.... you never listen, but time to bathe. He threw me on his shoulder smacked my ass and headed to the bathroom where two servants were waiting.

(In the bath)

Aww come on don't be like that Levi.

You stay on your side I stay on mine.

Okay fine. .........

Yeah, you really thought he'd listen, well not a chance, Leviiiii. He's right behind me whispering my name in my ear like how many screws in your head are loose for you not to listen to simple instructions. Eren go away. He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer.

Stop this it's not right.

It's fine, when we get married we'll be doing this.

What! you're taking it too far who said we'll be getting married!, I gave you a chance not a whole fucking marriage proposal where I said yes!!