First Dance

(Levi's pov)

I couldn't believe we came back to Sina leaving all the titans dead and not one of the scouts dead, this was the most successful mission we had in a while. 

Report to your majesty,

Grisha: Go on.

We have defeated all the titans in the area.

Grisha: Any loss of scouts.

No your majesty, everyone made it back unscarred.

Grisha: That's wonderful, we will hold a celebration to thank the scouts for their hard work.

Thank you, your majesty.

No thank you, I know I could always count on you to get the job done so thank you, Captain Levi.

Servant: 'No way the king called him Captain Levi' 'He must feel so honored'  'Is the king not feeling well.

It is my pleasure to be of great service to you.

Grisha: You know you still have the opportunity to be the captain of my personal guards.

I must still humbly decline, as I am forever the captain of the scouts.

Grisha: Very well then, I will see you at the celebration.

Very well, your majesty, this servant will take his leave now.

Carla: Thank you for everything, Captain Levi.

You are welcome, my queen.

(Eren's pov)

Mikasa: Your highness I have just received information about captain Levi from the scout's commander.

Spill it quickly.

(After all the information)

Mikasa: And one last thing is that he is obsessed with cleanliness and things that are clean and well kept.

W-what!!, Mi-Mikasa do you think he will like me *teary eyes*

Mikasa: Of course your highness, everyone adores you.

Not like that...tell the truth if you were him, would you like me?

Mikasa: The truth and nothing but it.

Yes.

Mikasa: Very well your highness,... no if I were him I would not like you because you look like a hot version of that hairy bigfoot monster in the legends.

*falls to the ground crying* Why Mikasa why.

Mikasa: I simply told the truth your highness.

Mikasaaaaa.

Mikasa: Yes?

Call my stylist to me nowwwwwwww!!!

(After calling the stylist)

Ymirrr *still crying*

Ymir: Your highness what's wrong?

Mikasa said I look like a hairy bigfoot *hic* please make me look handsome.

Ymir: Very well your majesty, after I'm done you'd be the talk of the town.

(2 hours later)

Ymir: There, I'm finished, your highness.

Mikasa: Your highness, there will be a party for the celebration of the scouts successful mission, the queen asked if you are coming.

Of course I will, my beauty will be there so tell her I will be attending, what time will it be held?