No More Rivals

Levi: Hey Erwin do you feel like we're being watched?

Erwin: No you're just overreacting.

Levi: But don't you find it strange that so many things went wrong, an arrow almost stabbed you, you fell down a hill, you mysteriously got wet, I think somethings not right here.

Erwin: I'm just too careless, ooo there are mangoes there, I'll go for some you stay here.

(Mikasa's pov)

I watch as Erwin walks away from leaving heading to what looks like a mango tree. This is my chance I will not let Annie get hurt.

Psst hey over here.

Erwin: W-who are you.

Mikasa: just come. he followed me into the bushes. Look I'm the general of the soldiers of Sina and I have come on behalf of prince Eren.

Erwin: What does the prince want with me?

Mikasa: You have something or someone that belongs to him and he does not like you with them I suggest you stay away from the one who the scouts call captain or else the prince will lose it and you don't know what will happen to you.

Erwin: Are we talking about Levi here, listen up tell your snobby prince that Levi is mine, I've been with him since and he's only now met him for some days, I'm gonna tell Levi how I feel today so get outta my way.

Mikasa: His highness is innocent on the outside but menacing on the inside, he sent this knowing that you'd still try to fight for Levi, this letter is your warning, take heed or you might not see the end of it.

Erwin: What could he have possibly written.

(Letter reads)

~Dear Erwin, I know that you are in love with Levi but he's mine, I suggest you stay away from him or else I will kill every single person you love except Levi, you really don't want to test me because you know what I'm capable of. Stay away from my bunny, don't touch him, speak no more than 50 words to him or else, I'm sure you'd listen for your precious Hanji is probably with me as we speak,  you've been friends for years and I'm sure you wouldn't let her die, and don't worry, we're just having a friendly chat. Anyways please return my bunny to me. YOU HAVE UNTIL 12:00 pm SEE YOU SOON.

Prince Eren~ end of the letter.

Erwin: H-hanji, what's the time?

Mikasa: It is now 11:49.

Erwin: Shit! only eleven minutes. Erwin runs back to Levi placing him on their horses and rides away.

Mikasa: I guess my duty is done. she jumps on her horse and gallops away.

(Back with Eren)

So that's how he is hahaha.

Of course, don't take anything that Levi says to heart when he's shouting he does that when someone is breaking down his protective wall so he hurls insult their way and if you have a gruesome past, the way he'd shut you out, you'd wish that you were never born. It's all an act to make you think that you're not getting to him.

Hanji aren't you selling out his secrets, and what with him and that blond man?

Don't mind that, that's Erwin, he likes Levi but Levi doesn't like him. I'd call myself a fake friend because I would tell him to tell Levi his feelings but I know he's gonna end up brokenhearted.

Hmm, that's interesting.

Servant: Your majesty they have returned.

Alright, you may leave now Hanji it was fun talking to you.