Yelena Belova

y/n stark, tony starks oldest daughter to a woman who he met at a convention. although your mother died during birth you always had a mother figure in pepper. you knew morgan was her favourite but she still cared and loved you as her own. tony wanted you to follow exactly in his footsteps to which you did, with pepper as CEO it meant she could take care of morgan and you could stay behind the scenes in your father legacy.

the suits became yours, you werent iron man but you were his offspring. the same mind, same witty humour, same ignorance. you created what tony had always wished for. however you werent punctual with time, currently running late to an avenger meeting.

"y/n stark, nice of you to show" nick fury, director of shield and the avengers.

you placed down a briefcase, making eye contact with clint barton and his new protégé kate bishop.

"clint i believe this is yours?" you spoke, sliding the briefcase over to him. it was a new prototype of a bow using stark technology for kate. something that had taken you maybe a week to actually make. it was basically childs play at this point.

"the mission. yelena belova, an ex black widow who's currently on the hunt for our one and only hawkeye" your head shot up as you were mid text to pepper.

"yelena? natashas sister?" you said softly.

"i hope you guys have a lovely time but i shall personally not be taking part in this suicide misson" you were known for your sarcasm however you werent lying. standing up and starting to walk away you heard clints voice.

"you know her?" he sounded a little angry.

"when i went to budapest with nat on that personal misson, i met yelena. shes her sister, not biological but like fury said shes an ex widow. we had a thing until i had to come back home, before purple dude killed my dad." you said sadly. you remembered how she was, you never forgot her however you knew with everything that went on during thanks that you couldnt focus on her.

"well we need you so youre doing it" fury wasnt playing around and you knew it was reuniting time with your ex.

you had gone back and forth for days about this meeting. you remembered her favourite song, her accent, her dislike of nats special pose. she haunted your dreams as you knew she wouldnt hurt you, you knew exactly why she wanted clint and here you were, suited up and in front of her. to be honest you were scared to take the helmet off but it had to be done. clint and kate were close, hidden away and ready to shoot.

"yelena belova" you said.

"metal man" she replied, you laughed in silent.

"you are much different than i remember, you look like you have, boobs?" she said confused slightly.

"because its me" you took the helmet off, seeing her slight surprise.

"y/n?" she looked like shed seen a ghost, she came running at you. you thought shed hug you but had felt a sting on your cheek instead.

"dont shoot!" you said to clint and kate as you held your cheek.

"youre working with the murderer? my sisters fucking murderer!" she said angrily, stepping back.

"yelena i promise its not what it seems, clint never killed nat. she sacrificed herself for the stone. you know deep down that she was always selfless. we dont want to hurt you" you said softly.

"she died y/n! and then you? you left me to go back home" she had tears in her eyes at this point.

"my dad died" you replied, tears also in your eyes.

"we both lost family that day yelena, am i on a warpath? no. because he sacrificed himself for the world like nat did. i miss them both" you were crying. all your built up emotions had been let go, you felt arms around you as she had came closer to hug you.

"definitely not how i saw today going" she said making you chuckle.