Jade West

Y/N POV

I am in the woods alone right now and I hear and stick break behind me. I get scared and quickly turn into my wolf form and run.

Y/N's wolf

I star running faster feeling someone chase me. "MATE!!!! STOP MATE!!!" My inner wolf yells and I stop and turn around.

Jade's wolf

I bow down submitting to her and the wolf slowly walks to me smelling me

I bow down submitting to her and the wolf slowly walks to me smelling me. "Mate!!!" My inner wolf yells again and I lift my tail ready to mate I have been in heat for a few days now. The wolf then gets it and put her paws on each side of my back. I shift out of my wolf form and so does she. We are both naked I stare at her beautiful form. She stands there doing the same to me. "bout time I found you baby girl" She says breaking the silence and I blush nodding. Her dick twitches as I bite my lip. "fuck don't do that" She demands. "What this?" I ask biting my lip again she jumps on my and kisses me roughly and before I know it we are mating. Soon she knot me filling me with her seeds I moan from pleasure and slight pain of being so full. "we stay connected for over 2 hours until Jade knows she can pull out and as she pulled out she stares into my eyes and then she imprints on me then biting my neck marking me as hers and I moan. I could do the same but she is the alpha not me.