Katherine Pierce

You were a normal human being attending mystic falls high school and happened to be friends with Elena, Caroline and Bonnie. The four of you were practically inseparable until something happened which made them go off and do their own thing, everyone keeps saying this as a rumour but apparently they're supernatural creatures or something.

Elena wanted you to meet her boyfriend Stefan so you were going to meet at his house. She also said she had something important to tell you, finally she was going to explain why she was disappearing all the time!

You went into the kitchen area and introduced yourself to Stefan and his brother Damon. Damon kept checking you out but you weren't into him, you were actually into girls but only Caroline knew that because she saw your Wattpad when she stole your phone as a joke one time but she never told anyone.

It was about 30 minutes into the dinner when Elena finally told you why she had been absent lately. She was a vampire! You didn't know whether to be freaked out or find this cool but you were supportive of her no matter what.

You also found out she had a supposed doppelgänger called Katerina Petrova, or some people just call her Katherine Pierce. You also knew she was a lot stronger than anyone else at this table since she was 500 years old, you didn't even know her yet and she already turned you on. Stefan interrupts you from your thoughts as you heard someone shout from outside "let me in before I force myself in Salvatore boys" damn her voice sounds hot as fuck.

Elena told me to hide upstairs with her as Stefan and Damon dealt with Katherine. You were intrigued but did as you were told. You were hiding in the bathroom with Elena as she asked you "Y/N are you into girls". "Wait how did-" "Y/N you've never been great at hiding emotions but you should've just told me you know I love you no matter what". You gave her a hug and thanked her for being so supportive.

You heard Katherine break past Stefan and Damon and marching up the stairs and before you knew it she was in the bathroom door right in front of you- Damn she was so hot the things I would have her do to me. "Well well well, I knew I could smell human blood, why didn't you introduce me to this pretty girl Elena". You gave her a small smile and introduced yourself "nice to meet you Katherine, I'm Y/N" she looked you up and down before saying "I'm assuming the things they've said about me aren't that great"

You all headed downstairs and into the living room to see why Katherine came in the first place. You insisted you sit on her lap to "save space" for everyone else but she knew you just wanted an excuse to feel her dick imprint.

" I came here to tell you all I'm back here for good but you don't need to be worried about me I'll play nice this time" you turned around and smiled at her and got one in return.

Everyone was cautious but decided to believe her because they cared about you and wanted you to be happy, even if it was with her.

"Come back to mine baby girl I'll show you a good time" Katherine smirked at you. "You sure you can handle all this" you said while getting up and walking away making sure your ass looked good.

You said goodbye to everyone and held Katherine's  hand while getting into her fancy sports car. You finally got to her place after about 15 minutes of teasing in the car.

She gave you a piggyback ride inside the house and straight into the bedroom. She laid you down on the bed. You had to admit you were a virgin but you were kind of embarrassed. She started unzipping your dress and kissing down your stomach until you finally said "Katherine, this feels great but there's something I need to tell you" "what's the matter princess". You had only known her one day but you were already head over heels for that nickname. "I've never done this before and I understand if you don't want me anymore-" she cut you off by saying "Y/N that's absolutely fine actually to be completely honest that's better, I can make your first time the best ever" You kissed her cheek and thanked her for being so understanding.

She took control and lead you throughout the whole way and made you feel so safe and comfortable until she finally pulled out.  "Katherine that was amazing thank you so much for being so understanding and making me feel comfortable" "of course darling but maybe next time you can give me a little treat" .
You slapped her playfully before whispering "only if you return the favour daddy". She already had you whipped around her finger and vice versa. "Who knew Katherine had such a soft side" "Y/N you know I care about you but I will not hesitate killing you if you tell anyone that" she smiled at you.

"Whatever you say daddy"

"If you call me that one more time I will make you a mommy"