Natasha Romanoff

y/n stark, billionaire and entrepreneur tony starks daughter and natasha romanoffs secret lover. you had inherited your fathers genes which meant you were a cocky asshole at best. he even gave you a suit when you turned 16, pepper talked him out of letting you actually fly in it until you went through a training course however, it mainly consisted of tony using vision as target practice. you met nat when she became tonys assistant, around the age of 18. she was in her early twenties and an undercover spy, she was spending most of her time around your father watching him but it came apparent she liked to spend her downtime with you however no one knew and still didnt.

'looking good babe' she said as you were backed up against each other. thanos had threatened the world and you were a new ish avenger along with wanda.

'right back at you' nat was told to take you under her wing for hand to hand combat, it was more handsy than anyone had anticipated and you hadnt actually learned much from your one on one sessions.

'y/n i need you to help vision' you heard your dads through the comms.

you knew nat could handle her own but it didnt stop you overthinking for a few seconds until you saw vision struggling against some sort of drones. wanda looked at you panicked, almost running over to help step in for you while you flew into the air. you looked down at nat and wanda, watching as nat fought through soldiers and she looked good while doing itz

'dad we need assistance, we cant take them all' you shot lasers, missiles, everything you had you used in seconds. vision was trying his best but they came in waves and they werent stopping anytime soon. just as you saw tony approach you were pushed forward in the air, a drone had attacked you from behind, attempting to pull your suit apart.

'anytime now please?' you said through comms as you tried fighting it off. next thing you knew you were through to the ground harshly, your whole body getting wind knocked right out of it.

'Y/N!' you recognised nats voice as she ran over, wanda protecting you both so she could check on you. she tapped the side of your helmet, exposing your face.

'fucking hell' you coughed, seeing panic wash all over her face.

'what are you doing? be more careful' she looked at you sternly, you felt rough but wouldnt let her know that.

'im fine, go help wanda' you gently rubbed her cheek as she kissed your head. she quickly helped you up as tony landed beside you. you watched as your father nodded at her to go help wanda.

'what was that' he looked at you. you knew he wanted to have a 'talk' about his daughter and his ex assistant now avenger being 'weird' in his terms. you put your helmet down and flew back towards vision.

'this isnt done' you heard him say. what he didnt know wouldnt kill him.