💔Diablo x Fem Rimuru x Guy : Competition

Rimuru was tired after the Walpurgis so she asked Ciel if it was possible to sleep and Ciel agreed so Rimuru was sleeping while removing all her fatigue. Meanwhile with Guy..

Guy's POV

Guy:Why do i keep thinking about her? We just met.. It's like she placed a spell on me, I'll just get mire confused, I should stop thinking about this little matter, I shoukd just visit just incase.

Diablo's POV

Diablo's thoughts:Rimuru-Sama must've been satisfied with killing Clayman.. I should prepare something for her

Diablo tried to contact Rimuru but there was something or someone blocking him from doing so (It's Ciel) he was getting worried so he searched every part if Tempest until he serched Rimuru's room, there he saw Rimuru sleeping peacefully with Guy standing next to her.

Diablo:WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE GUY?! you're not welcome here.

Guy:shhh, do you want to wake your master?

Diablo:let's talk outside

They both teleported to a secluded area with only grass.

Third person POV

Diablo:so.. Why did you visit Rimuru-Sama? Unless... You're inlove with her? HAHAHHAHA

Dianlo said with a joking manner, but when he looked at guy he had a bewildered expression

Guy's thoughts:love...? Nonsense. I don't love anyone.. But I do think about her a lot... So maybe I do love her...

Diablo:DON'T TELL ME YOU ACTUALLY FALLEN FOR HER?! I loved her first, So back off.

Guy:Why not let the one who's more worthy have her..

Diablo:She's not some item to be won!

Rimuru's POV

Ciel:master, wake up

Rimuru:mnnnn.. Yes Ciel?

Ciel:The individuals 'Diablo' and 'Guy' is fighting at (Place name) It's better if we stop it now

Rimuru:ok, teleport me there.

Back to third person POV

Rimuru:What are you two doing?!

Diablo:I saw Guy in your room so I was only talking to him about it, Rimuru-Sama.

Guy:As if!

Rimuru:ok so.. What really happened. The full story?

Guy:I like you ok?!
Diablo:I have feeling for you Rimuru-Sama.

Guy and Diablo said at the same time, leaving Rimuru shocked and flustered.

Rimuru:EHHHH??! Umm... I'm sorry but... I don't like you guys... But I do hope that we can still get along.. I'm really sorry..

Rimuru left leaving Guy and Diablo sorrowful and dejected..