❤️Genderless Rimuru X Soei : A Child?! Part 2

???:Mama.... Papa.....

Everyone looked at the source of the voice

Rimuru:So this is the kid you made Ciel?

Ciel:Yes master I created it with you and Souei's auras, made a vess-

Rimuru:I don't need to know that for now. So do you have a name kid?

???:I have none, you can call me child number 1.

Rimuru:I'll just name you since it's easier.

Rimuru looked at the still blushing Souei and ignored his speechless subordinates

Rimuru:What name do you want to name them Souei?

Souei:I apologise I'm not an expert in this area but I think a name like Nobu would fit them.

Rimuru:Then Nobu it is

Nobu started glowing and started to slightly float in the air(they weren't floating high, just enough for their feet to lift off the ground)

Nobu:No... Bu... Nobu! That's my name! Thank you!

Rimuru:I'm glad you like it.. Ciel.

Ciel:Yes?

Rimuru:You're still in trouble, why would you do something without consulting me first?

Ciel:I thought it would be beneficial for you and Tempest.

Rimuru:Just because it's beneficial doesn't mean yo-!

Souei:Rimuru-Sama, I think you shouldn't yell.

Souei pointed at Nobu who was trying their best to not sob, Rimuru noticed this and kneeled so he was at his level and hugged him to comfort him

Rimuru:I'm sorry for yelling, I'm not mad at you.. I was just frustrated, I'm really sorry.

Nobu:I-It's fine... I was just scared that you didn't want me and that I'm just a nuisance to you..

Rimuru:Of course I want you! I was just not expecting this to happen, but that doesn't mean I don't care for you, you shouldn't think that, Ok?

Nobu:You mean it?

Souei:We will care for you and take responsibility for you so never think you're unwanted.

Shion:Yea! You're Great Rimuru's child you will be loved by many! Even though I wanted to be your mom I'll still care for you

Shuna:Stop crying... Do you like sweets? I'll make you some

Nobu:Thank you everyone.. I'll do my best to help you! I have a question though, is Rimuru my dad or mom?

Ciel:Well since I'm a part of master and I created you, Rimuru would be your mom.

Rimuru:STOP! STOP! Even if that's true you should just call me dad, I'm more comfortable that way..

Nobu:Ok dad! So is Souei is my dad too right?

Souei:I-I guess

Diablo was in the background still not sure what to say from the events unfolding

Rimuru:Well now that that's solved Nobu can stay with me until their house is made. You're welcome to come and visit if you'd like Souei, no need to ask me for permission.

Should I make a part 3? Or should I end it here?

Fun Fact: Nobu means to have faith in something or to prolong a relationship.