Chapter 12

Veer called out Rani's name as soon as he entered Rani and Kiara's room.
Although he spotted no one, he could hear a soft humming noise coming from the washroom.
Veer smiled on his own and went towards the dressing table to keep the earring with her other jewelleries.
He was about to turn back and leave, but Veer's attention was drawn towards a brown object kept under the pillow. In a trance, his hands went down to the pillow and he pulled out the brown thing.
It was a book.
"Veer?"
Veer heard someone call his name and he immediately looked up.
Kiara it was.

Kiara: Tum ynaha?

Veer: ha wo, ye Rani Ka earring--

Kiara: Tumhare pass ye book?

Veer: ye bed pe thha to Mai bas Dekh Raha thha.

Kiara: actually Maine ye book Rani ko Di thhi. Shayad usne pura par bhi liya hai. Tum Chaho to le sakte ho.

Veer wanted to decline the offer of taking the book par kyunki Rani ne parha hai to humare Kuar sa ko bhi parhna hai isse.
Veer thus nodded and went out with the book.
______________

After having the lunch at around 1p.m, all the family members retired to their rooms.

Veer after coming back to the room, lied down with that book in his hands.

Vikram: waah bro, aajkal aap kitab bhi Parne laage hai? (Snatching the book) Dikhaye kaunsi kitab hai.
.
.
Ye to Kiara ki book hai na? Maine padhi hai. Padho padho...acchi hai😁

Veer took back the book and started reading.

Few hours passed and Veer was now really tired. He decided to finish the particular page he was reading and then take some rest.
Now, Veer was reading the last line of the page which was a dialogue of the female protagonist.

Veer spotted something in that line that made him re-read the dialogue portion.
A chilly sensation ran down his spine.

Guess what the dialogue was!
"Ami tomake bhalobashi".

Veer started to read further thus learning both the meaning of this line and what to reply to this.
He closed the book after that and took a deep breath.

Veer (in mind): Kamal hai Rani, aap to mujhse bhi aage nikal gayi. Dusre language Mai "I love you" bol diya? Aap aapko aap hi k style Mai jawab dunga Mai!

Veer smiled and laid back on the bed to rest.
_____________

At the latter part of day,,
Nandini and Kiara came in Vikram and Veer's room.
Both the boys were asleep.

Kiara: Vikram,Vikram utho...ye koi sone Ka waqt hai kya?

Vikram: (rubbing his eyes) Kya hogaya...

Nandini: Vikram, humme tumhari help chahiye.

Vikram: kaisi help?

Nandini: hum na Bhabisa ke liye saree select hii Nahi Kar paa rahe hai...

Vikram: haa to bro se kaaho...

Kiara: Veer se Nahi keh sakte... Waise bhi, Tumhari choice acchi hai isiliye keh rahe hai.

Vikram: ok fine. Chalo.

After all of them left.
___________

Rani-Kiara's room,,

Rani: (seeing Vikram) devar Jii app eeha?

Vikram: haa Bhabisa wo---

Nandini: Bhabisa, hum hii Vikram ko laaye hai Aapke liye saree select Karne ke liye.