What is that

Sanzu arrived at abandoned building. He wait there for Rindou to come. Rindou lost Ran's favorite watch there. Rindou won't leave him alone until he agree to help him find it.

He hear someone there.'Must be rindou.' Sanzu about to greet him but he stop. His mouth is sealed. He see a very beautiful young woman in highschool uniform. That woman hold a basket. She look panicked. He about to approach her but he resist it and watch what she is doing.

She left the basket in front of the door. She crying and keep repeating "Sorry.. Sorry.. Please forgive me.. I'm sorry." She then run hurriedly.

Sanzu just being there. Watching the woman run into the dark and then disappear.

"What are you looking at?" Sanzu jump. He doesn't notice that Rindou is there. He usually allert about the present of others. But he being distracted with what he just see.

"Dude what? Are you seeing ghost or what. Anyway let's go. Ran will be back in a few hour." Rindou look at Sanzu with a weird face. This is first time he see such a reaction from this maniac. He smile with such a gentle smile. But his eyes look sad.

"Look at that jellyfish." Sanzu pointing the basket. "What you think in there?"

"I don't know. Maybe ca... Hey don't call me jellyfish you maniac." Rindou start to shout. Suddenly they hear a loude crying voice from the basket.

Even without saying anything, they both know what in the basket. Just as Sanzu predict. A baby.

Rindou just stand there with a shocked face. In fact he more shocked to see Sanzu run for the baby then the baby it's self.

"Sanzu is that your kid?" Ask Rindou. Sanzu is holding a basket. He doesn't seem to know how to handle the crying baby.

"No it's not." Sanzu reply without even look at Rindou. He more focused to stop the baby crying. But he know nothing about baby. So he just hold the basket and wishing that the loud noice will calm down.