𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐧

Sanzu decide to take the baby to live with him at his apartmem since mikey don't like this baby.

He usually don't usually stay at home. So he decide to leave her at nusery when he's not home. Sanzu search the best nursery nearby on internet himself when he just can make other do it.

Ran make sure the baby is in good condition before they left. This baby is girl. He still worried about leaving a small baby under sanzu's care but seeing how sanzu with the baby make him less worried

He want to give her a good name. Not only that, he also want to make birth certification for her so she can have a good life. She will grow up and go to school. Maybe make some friend and get in trouble. Sanzu also hope that she will do good in her study. Its okay if she not too. Marry a man that she love. As long as she get to live however she wanted its okay.

Sanzu smile thinking about all of that. He back to reality when he heard the baby cry.

"Im sorry baby. Well there is actually nothing in my house. Just a few room. A kitchen. Stair, sofa. Hmmm... why dont you sleep with me tonight."

Sanzu is happy that he mastered how to hold a baby and make them comfortable. He learn from Ran and Ran learn from his fiancee.

He carry the baby to bedroom and change to pyjamas. Then he realise.... HE DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT.