Introduction

Hello my lovely readers and welcome to another fanfiction that just crossed my mind. As many of you read in my announcement, I have the confidence to make a fanfiction with my favorite tik tok creater Arny. If none of you know who he is, I highly recommend checking him out because him and his content are so cute. So! Let's introduce who'll be in my story, shall we?
---------------------------------------------------------

 So! Let's introduce who'll be in my story, shall we?---------------------------------------------------------

Name: Arny Parsons

Age: Twenty Two

Zodiac: Aries

Grade in College: Senior

All about him: Arny (In my story) is a college student who is doing his best to get a major in creating, meaning streams, cute or sexy videos, and so on. He is currently Tik Tok famous and lots of girls at his college want him, but all he really cares about are his fans and friends. Well, for now~. He can be really blunt at times and go for the shy and stern type of women, but deep down he's just a teddy bear desperate for love and affection. He is friends with Danny and Brandon.

 He is friends with Danny and Brandon

Name: Danny Gonzalez

Age: Nineteen

Grade in college: Freshmen

Zodiac: Gemini

All about him: Danny may be new to college, but he is already know to be famous on Tik Tok as well, however more on his sexy side. He's funny, blunt, and very flirtatious, and is one hundred percent not vanilla. Though he uses a British accent on his account, he talks and acts like a sweet and funny friend in real life. He wishes to go to college to learn more about makeup and fashion, even how to improve his creativity with technology. He is friends with Arny and Brandon.