Chap. 2 - What's he like?

Your Pov

After that odd greeting with Arny, it was time for you and your class to get down to business. Your teacher already decided that it was time for your first dance assignment, not to mention you would be paired up with one of your classmates. The assignment is simple: you and a random person will get paired up. Once everyone has a partner your teacher will decide a theme for your dance. Then you and your partner must come up with a dance by the end of the month. When that month ends, you and your partner will show the entire class what dance you come up with. It's a way for you and another person to get to know one another.

"Alright class, I have a box here full of pieces of paper. Each piece of paper has a classmates name on it. One by one will come up and pick one slip of paper and whoever they get will be their partner. But no worries, if you pick up your own name you, of course, will get to try again. Everyone understand?," the teacher said, as everyone nodded their heads. "Good! Now, please form a line and one by one come up and choose a slip of paper."

With that being said, everyone stood up and grabbed a piece of paper. Once everyone has done so, the teacher gave you the permission to open your slip of paper and see who you got. Once you did so, you froze almost instantly.

I-I got Arny?! Th-That weird guy that called me cute and asked for my number earlier?!

As if the world read your mind, you saw a slip of paper with your name of it put in front of your face.

"Well, well, well, hey there cutie. This sure feels like fate, huh?," he said, with a smirk.

Aaaaw, crap!!

Arny's POV

Haha, she seems pretty cute. She stutters almost after every word that comes out of her mouth. I can't believe she gave me her number though. She should really be careful with who she trusts. Good thing Libby was there, haha.

After talking with y/n and getting her number, it was time for class to start. Once we were assigned our first assignment and grabbed our slips of paper, our teacher allowed us to open them up. Once I did, a smirk almost immediately spread across my face.

Well, well, well, either this is luck, or the universe called fate just read my mind.

Looking behind me I noticed how much of a mess her reaction was, making my smirk widen. At that moment, I decided to walk over to her and show her the slip of paper in my hand.

"Well, well, well, hey there cutie. This sure feels like fate, huh?"

"O-Oh, y-you got me too!! C-Cool, I-I guess this does feel like f-fate, a-ahaha," she stuttered, with an awkward laugh.

Too cute!

"Alright class, if you haven't already, please get into pairs with the person you got on your slip of paper. Once you've done so, it's time I choose the theme of your dance. Just like your names, I have another box if slips of paper that will decide your first dance's theme. Also, to top it off, this dance you and your partner will create would also have to come with a song of your creation. So let's hope each of you gets paired with a singer, haha So. Now, let's see what we get, yes?," our teacher said, as he reached into the box. "Right. Oooh, it looks like your first dance will be based on your very own anime! How exciting!"