Chap. 5 - Why am I feeling this way..? Pt. 1

Arny's POV

After handling with Lo for putting her hands on y/n, I just haven't been myself then. After that gay guy told me what she did for me, I just wasn't myself whenever I saw her, let alone heard her name. It just made things difficult for our assignment that's due soon because I just can't stop running away from her. So, to avoid running away any longer, I decided to call the husbandos for a meeting at my place.

It was currently a Saturday, so thankfully we didn't have to worry about running into y/n, let alone school period. We all decided to meet up at my place during the afternoon, though I really wanted to sleep in longer. To add up the husbandos, it was me, Danny, Brandon, Peet, and William.

"So, how come you called this meeting Arny? Did something happen?," William asked.

"W-Well, you could say that, yeah," I stuttered, as I fiddled with my thumbs.

"It has something to do with y/n doesn't it, King Romeo~," Peet stated, catching me off guard.

Everyone suddenly noticed my silent response, as I could feel my face flush from embarrassment.

"W-Woah, woah, wait--A-Are you serious? You? The trust-issued-and sassy-as-fuck-Arny is actually crushing on y/n?!," Danny said, making my eyes widen.

Is....Is that what I'm feeling? This heavy feeling in my stomach and how hot my face gets when I see her? Is that why I keep avoiding her?

"Wait, did we confuse you even more? Are you telling us that you're not sure if you like y/n or not?," Peet stated.

"W-Well, no, I didn't even think of that! I-I just keep avoiding her after that fucking gay as guy called Jacky, or what the fuck ever, told me about ehat y/n told Lo in the bathroom, a-and I wanted to talk to you guys and ask for some advice on how to stop running away from her, that way we can focus on our assignment! S-So how the hell was I supposed to know if I was feeling that way or not, I mean we did just meet!," I said, flustered.

"Well, that is a good point. So let's start off with this...What did Jacky tell you that took you off guard? And how exactly do you feel for y/n?," Brandon asked.

H-How do I feel about y/n...?

"W-Well y/n said that she was looking up for me, while she was in a fight with Lo. Said that I'm not some toy that she could control, let alone get away with telling who could or couldn't be around me. It made me flustered and when she was about to wake up, I panicked for some reason, then ran off. As for how I feel about her....W-Well, she is very kind and caring, fiesty evidently, but very imaginative and talented. I haven't heard her sing or dance yet, but a lot of her friends said that she's really good at it. And I guess you could say that I really like her asthetic, but I don't know if that'll have anything to do with my feelings for her...Uuuuugh, why are we even talking about feelings?!," I explained, flustered.

"I see...Then let me ask you this...Do you ever imagine a bit more with her, beside just being classmates? And by that I mean...Do you wish to hug her? Do you wish to spoil her rotten, just to see her smile? Do you wish to know her warmth and sent when the two of you cuddle? Think about those kind of things," William explained.

Us holding hands...? Us cuddling on cold nights, while we watched our favorite animes...? Her warm smile and sugar-cookie sent...? Her tight, but warm and caring hugs...?

Just thinking about doing all of those things with y/n, even though we just met, made my heart race at a fast pace, not knowing my face was flushing at the thought of it. Looking up, I noticed all the husbandos smiling at my flustered state.

"Yeeep, I wish I didn't have to tell you straight up man, but you're totally head-over-heels for that girl. So, if I were you, I'd go straight to her and ask her out on a date. Period! Then of course confess your feelings so that they two of you can finally get more of your assignment done, haha," Danny said, swinging his arm around my neck.

"Do you really think that's a good idea? What if she's mad at me?," I said, nervous.

"Then at the date, after you confessed your feelings, tell her why you've been avoiding her. I'm sure she'd understand," Brandon said.

"Heh....Thanks guys."

And so, Sunday morning at achool, it was time to gather my courage, walk up to y/n, and ask her out. However, as soon as I caught her figure, another guy was standing right in front of her. Even so, I could notice a deep look of fear on y/n's face, which slowly fuelled my rage.

Who the fuck is that guy?!?!

To be continued...
Welp, there you guys have it! I'm sorry for the long wait, I've had a...VERY rough couple of weeks. But, what do you guys think? Who exactly is this guy in front of you and how do things go from now on? Are you feeling the same way Arny is? Was Arny able to ask you out? Find out in the next chapter! Thanks so much for reading everyone! See you guys soon!
Bye~!!! ❤❤❤