✎Gone Away - Han✍

"What were you saying again?"

"I said, I'm not afraid of insects- I'm afraid but I'm not when they're harmless." Han said confidently.

"Ah, really? Let's see."

Hanrei smirked while she and Han walked together towards their university. It's always their daily routine everyday, no one will leave the other one behind before going to school because they'll be upset.

Han and Hanrei were inseparable ever since they both became best friends. They were like identical twins. Some think they'll be a great couple, some think they're both soulmates but some also think that it's not possible.

But for them, their situation was a lot more complicated. In Han's perspective, he thinks Hanrei likes someone else and not him.

He admired Hanrei ever since he knew the real her. The cool, loving, responsible, caring and courageous Hanrei. Sure she might have some flaws, but that's who she is. And Han doesn't love her any less with those.

"Ya! Are you even listening?!" Hanrei snapped her fingers in front of her best friend who suddenly stared into oblivion.

Han blinked his eyes and looked at her, "I-I'm fine."

"I asked if you finished our assignment and you said you're fine- Han, tell me honestly.." She paused and placed her hands on Han's shoulders. "Did you drink your medicine?! You're not right in the head, bud."

"I-I said I'm fine, don't worry Hannie." Han smiled.

Hannie is his nickname for Hanrei and sometimes the nickname of his friends for him as well. Sometimes they get confused who gets called, but it makes their conversations a lot more fun.

Hanrei furrowed her eyebrows and started looking around like she's looking for something. She smiled when she saw some nearby plants. She crouched down and saw a large ant. She caught it with a leaf.

"What is that?!"

"You said you're not afraid of insects, Han."

"I said I'm not afraid of those that's harmless!" Han slowly moves backwards, "I'm warning you don't get near me or else!"

"Or else what? I'm scared, Han."

"You don't know what I can do, Bang Hanrei."

"This insect is completely harmless because it's an ant. Come on, you can touch it." Hanrei started to get closer to Han and suddenly he dashes away.