✎Gone Away pt. 4 - Han✍

It was like any other day

It was like any other day. Han was inside his studio, working on a song and his girlfriend was also there but she's in her own world.

Swaying her hips to the music blasting through her ears from her headphones, she even sometimes sings most of the lyrics out loud and Han would get surprised.

"Said, "Lil bitch, you can't fuck with me if you wanted to". These expensive, these is red bottoms, these is-" Hannie suddenly stopped singing when her eyes got covered and darkness was all she can see.

"Enjoying yourself while your boyfriend works?"

"Hi Min!" Hannie greeted Minho, the person who covered her eyes. Minho just chuckled and sat on the couch. Hannie followed after him and Minho offered a hug.

Han turned his swivel chair to see Hannie hugging Minho.

"What are you doing with my girlfriend?" Han stood up in front of Minho and crossed his arms. He toned his voice down a little when he saw that his girlfriend fell asleep.

Minho chuckled, "Are you jealous?"

Han stayed silent.

"You don't need to be jealous, I only see Hannie as my friend and she does as well. She loves you so much and nobody can change that. Now take your girlfriend back home so she can sleep." Minho pointed to Hannie who's fast asleep.

Han did a salute and carried Hannie on his back with Minho's help. Hannie's cheek was pressed onto Han's shoulder as she fell into a deep slumber.

Han just found his girlfriend as the cutest person and took her to the dorms. She lives in their dorm now because she just can't bear to not be around Han. Also because the other members treat her as a part of their own family.

Han would've come back to his studio to continue his work but he didn't want to leave his girlfriend. Instead, he fell asleep beside her to have some rest and to cuddle with her as well.

Time check : 3:25am

The Han-Han couple was still sleeping peacefully. Well, not until, Hannie kept shifting and turning. She was sweating profusely and her tears continuously fell on her cheeks.

Han wasn't a light sleeper but he woke up when he heard faint sniffles and sobs beside him. He got shocked to see his girlfriend crying in her sleep. She's having a nightmare. He thought and immediately acted to comfort Hannie.

"Baby, wake up." He shook Hannie's shoulders to wake her up from her nightmare. It took a lot of tries but when Hannie woke up, her eyes was wide open and it looks like her mind is completely blank.

"Han?"

"Yes, baby. I'm here." Han reassured her and wiped her tears with his hands.

Hannie didn't utter a word and moved closer to her boyfriend. She snuggled on Han's chest and wrapped her arms around him.

"Whatever you dreamed about, I assure you it'll never happen. And if it does, I'm here to take care of you." Han says while caressing Hannie's head.

"…It already happened because what I dreamed of was a bad memory." Hannie sighed and wrapped her arms tightly around Han, "I wish I can hit my head and forget all about that."

Han shook his head, "No, if that happens you'll forget me." He pouted, "You can't forget about it, but you can bury the bad memories with good memories. I'm here, the others is here, we're all here for you."

Hannie felt herself tear up again and she just laughed it off. She pecked Han's lips and Han pressed his lips on her for a bit longer.

"Let's sleep, baby. I'm here beside you, you won't have a nightmare again."

And indeed, Hannie didn't have a bad dream again. For once, her sleep was peaceful. After she wakes up, her day became even better waking up beside Han.

The sunlight beam from the window kissed Han's face and Hannie didn't miss the opportunity on taking a picture of her handsome boyfriend.

The other members was already getting chaotic in the dorm's living room when the couple got up from bed.

While eating breakfast, Hannie told them about how she dreamed of a bad memory and when Han comforted her until they both fell asleep again.

"That memory is trash and should be in the trash can!" Changbin exclaimed while eating chicken.

"Whenever you need it, we're here to comfort you. Not only me or Han but all of us." Chan patted his sister's head.

"Yes!" The others agreed.

Hannie leaned onto Han's shoulder as he was just sitting beside her. Han laughed and kissed Hannie's forehead.

"In front of my chicken!" Hyunjin was his usual dramatic self again.

"Literally all of us are single except them, you're not the only one who feels single." Seungmin states.

All of them laughs out loud and Hannie sighs in relief. Home is not a place, but a feeling. At that moment, she became so sure that they're her home and she's glad to be with them.

+×+

I hope you enjoyed reading!

It's not that long as the other chapters but this chapter just made me feel so single and so yes I am still satisfied with the outcome.

Adios! (*˘︶˘*).。*♡

- 𝓻𝓲𝓷