✎Gone Away pt. 3 - Han✍

Long time no update TT

I apologize since school is really the main reason why I can't update often :')

Here is the long awaited pt. 3 of Gone Away :3 Enjoy!

 3 of Gone Away :3 Enjoy!

Instagram

han.the.quokka : happy first monthsary with this little munchkin, the loml hanrei_aka.han'swifeu <333

♡︎ Liked by wolf.chan and 1,024 others

View all 994 comments

Comments :

seungmo.pup : chimken! fried chimken to celebrate 🍗

lee.knows.all : seungmo.pup only cares about food don't invite him. congrats to both of you han.the.quokka. & hanrei_aka.han'swifeu

seungmo.pup : ʕ'• ᴥ•̥'ʔ chimken pleaseu.

dwaekki_bin : what's up with Seungmin (⌐■-■) btw congrats gimme food

hyunjinnie_hwang : happy first monthsary! #proudsingle

yang.innie : 🥳🥳🥳 imma yeet to the dorm rn

hanrei_aka.han'swifeu : istg these animals made the comment section a group chat ಠ_ʖಠ

See more...

hanrei_aka

hanrei_aka.han'swifeu : uno! uno! uno!

♡︎ Liked by lee_lixsa and 846 others

View all 587 comments

Comments :

wolf.chan : you really had time to post on Instagram while playing uno (⌐■-■)

lee.knows.all : ya it's your turn!!!

lee_lixsa : I wanna join!!

han.the.quokka : I'm joining too (ಠ_ಠ)>⌐■-■

See more...

•:°*°:•

Hanrei kept laughing out loud while playing a card game called uno with her brother Chan and Minho.

"Draw 4 cards, Lee Know." Hanrei teased while giggling. The elder had a pout on his face while drawing 4 cards from the deck.

After Minho was Chan and next was Hanrei and it kept going on and on until they all only had a few cards left.

"Yellow reverse card! Uno!" Chan played a card and yelled uno meaning he only has one card left.

Hanrei played a red reverse card and it was her brother's turn again. Luckily, Chan's last card was color red and he won first.

"Now it's a fight between you two." Chan chuckled and sat beside his sister to wrap his arm around her waist and caressed her hair.

The door creaked open and another two males joined in.

"Oi, Felix!" Chan stood up and greeted the sunshine boy who had his usual bright smile.

"Can I join?" Felix asked.

"After this round.. uno!" Hanrei yelled and looked to her side and saw her boyfriend smiling cheekily at her.

"Hi, baby!" She greeted Han and pecked his lips.

Hanrei went serious and she was determined to win against Minho. She looked at the last card she played and it was red and number 6, her last card was blue. If Minho plays another red card, she has to draw another card. But if he changes the color to blue, she's gonna win.

Minho interrupted her thoughts, "Don't look so serious you look scary." After he said that, he played a card.

Hanrei felt like everything was in slow motion and when she saw Minho played a blue card with the number 6 she screamed and giggled in happiness as she played her last card.

"I won!! Yes!! Thank you!!"

It all happened so fast. Because of too much joy, Hanrei didn't know what she was doing. She subconsciously just hugged Minho and kissed him on his cheek.. in front of her boyfriend.

Han was awfully quiet. The next thing that happened, Han carried Hanrei out of Chan's studio and to his own studio.

"What was that?" Han said calmly but jealousy is written all over his face.

"I got carried away-"

"Did you have to kiss him?"

"It's just on the cheek, baby. I know you're jealous but it doesn't mean anything like you think." Hanrei wrapped her arms around her boyfriend and let him sit down on the couch.

"And besides.. That was only on the cheek. You have my lips and my body." She winked.

Han felt his cheeks heat up. "Y-You can't get away that easily. Make it up to me."

"How?"

Han patted his lap and Hanrei happily sat on his lap. They both cuddled and shared warmth. Han kissed Hanrei's forehead and said, "Happy first monthsary, baby."

"Happy first monthsary. I was so near with passing out and malfunctioning because time flies so fast. But still, I don't mind, as long as I'm spending all the time of my life with you."

"Channie hyung, should we check on them?" Felix asked. He replaced Hanrei with playing uno with Bang Chan and Lee Know.

"Nah, let them have their alone-" Chan pauses on his words when Minho stood up and ran out of his studio.

"So much for leaving them alone.." He sighed but also followed Lee Know with Felix by his side.

The door creaked open in Han's studio and the three peeked through the small opening. They saw the Han-Han couple cuddling on the couch.

"Well, that's good." Lee Know stated.

"Were you expecting something else?" Felix asked.

"Knowing those two are wild yeah but good thing that didn't happen or we'll be traumatized." Lee Know chuckled.

"Aigoo, let's just play uno." Chan pulled the two back to his studio.

•:°*°:•

I'm going on an updating spree lol I have so much to update.

Also if y'all don't know I have an Instagram account and it's @/its.yaerin. I also post oneshots there but not as long as the oneshots here in Wattpad.

That's all for this update! Take care and stay safe always my friends❤️✨🌸